5th anniversary part 3

They were still outside talking when Rory's mum came out looking for them.

"Hey, there you are, everyone was wondering where you got to".

Rory looked at her, "sorry mum, we were just talking".

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine" he stood up and helped Amy up, "is it time for the cake?"

Rory's mum nodded and went back inside, Amy and Rory following her, everyone looking at them as they came through the door.

After the cake was cut and everyone had had a piece, Amy and Rory were having one last slow dance for the night and some people were starting to head home, after the dance was finished Rory took Amy's hand and led her over to a table sitting down with her, only a handful of people were left now and they were getting ready to leave. They all said goodbye to Amy and Rory as they left and Amy and Rory got ready to leave as well.

When they got home they paid the baby sitter and headed up to bed. When they were in bed Rory put his arm around Amy and kissed her head, "tonight was amazing, thank you".

"Thank you as well for making me feel happy and loved" she stroked his chest, "thanks for an amazing anniversary".

He smiled and kissed her forehead again, "what would you think about moving?"

"Moving house?"

"Yeah, I mean the kids are getting to that age where they need space to run and crawl around, I think we need a bigger house, somewhere with a back garden and a park nearby".

"But there isn't anywhere like that around here".

"I know, don't freak out, but I think we should buy a house outside of Leadworth". He looked at her as she looked back at him.

"I think you might be right" she cuddled into him and rested her head on his chest, slowly falling asleep as Rory gently played with her hair.

He smiled at her asleep and turned the light off, falling asleep as well.