Callum part 2

It was a week after they had met Callum and they had talked to his parents about the situation a couple of days ago, the plan was that if Callum wanted to be a part of their lives then he could be but he would stay living at his house with the people who had raised him.

Amy had barely spoke about it and Rory was worried about whether she was okay with it however.

"Amy?"

"Yeah?" She looked at Rory who was sat opposite her

"Are you sure you're okay with Callum being a part of our lives?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know Rory, yeah biologically he's our son, but we didn't raise him, I don't know anything about the kid".

"It's what he wants Amy, he deserves to know who his parents are."

She sighed and looked down, "I failed him, when I gave him up, I failed you, you were his father, and you didn't even get to meet him when he was born, I don't want to be reminded about that every day"

He went over to her and knelt down next to her, taking her hand, "Amy this is our second chance, to make it right, he's our son, I think he should be a part of our lives, it's the right thing to do".

She looked at him again and nodded, "okay, I'll give it a go".

He smiled and kissed her, "I love you Amy".

"I love you too Rory"