5 years later: Disney World

They had been in Disney world for a day and already the kids were shattered, they had all fallen asleep by 7, apart from Bethany who had dozed off about half 8. They had been to the magic kingdom and both Bethany and Kyle had been mesmerised by the frozen sing along show.

Amy and Rory were stood on the balcony at the hotel looking out towards the castle in the magic kingdom waiting for the fireworks to start.

"Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" Amy put her arm around her husbands waist and gently stroked his side where her hand lay, resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiled, "second most beautiful" he kissed her head, "well, sixth if you count the children as well".

Amy smiled as Rory put his arm around her waist as well, "what's the plan for tomorrow?"

"Well, I was thinking about going to the animal kingdom but I didn't realise the kids would be this tired after one day so maybe we should just hang around the pool and the hotel".

"Sounds good to me". He smiled as the fireworks started and gently turned Amy around to face him, putting his hands around her shoulders and she responded by wrapping her arms back around his waist, resting her head against his chest, both of them watching the fireworks.

"I love you so much Amy" he smiled and kissed her a couple of times.

"I love you so much too" she smiled as he kissed her, kissing him back as he did before going back to watching the fireworks. "I always will".

A/N this is going to be the last part, if I don't end it now then I never will, thanks everyone who bothered to read this and vote for the parts :)