Rorys college dance

Amy and Rory had been together for 6 months now and it was the night of Rorys college dance, Amy was sat at their table while Rory went and got drinks. All of a sudden this boy came out of nowhere and kissed Amy, just as Rory was coming back to the table.

"What the hell are you doing Amy?"

Amy pulled away from the boy and looked at Rory, "Rory I can explain"

"Don't bother, I'm going home" He walked off

"Rory please"

He didn't listen to her and kept walking so she ran after him.

"Rory stop, please"

He stopped and turned around to look at her, "I thought you loved me"

"I do Rory, it wasn't my fault, he kissed me out of nowhere"

"Well it looks like you enjoyed it"

She teared up, "Rory..please"

"I just, I need some space" he walked off tearing up slightly.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING

Amy had text Rory asking him to meet her in the park and she was sat on a bench waiting to see if he turned up.

"Why did you do it Amy?"

She turned around to look at him, "I didn't do anything Rory, I told you, he grabbed me and kissed me, it didn't mean anything, I love you, please believe me"

He sighed, "I'm just hurt, I know it's not your fault, but you could have tried to stop him a bit harder"

"Rory, the guy came out of nowhere, he didn't exactly give me any warning, I'm sorry Rory, but you're overreacting, you are the one I want to be with, I promise"

He nodded and hugged her, "I love you Amy"

"I love you too"