5th wedding anniversary

It was Amy and Rory's 5th wedding anniversary and they were having a party in the local town hall. It had been going for 2 and a half hours when Amy grabbed the microphone and got onto the stage, everyone looking at her.

"Hey, everyone, I know it's usual for the man to make a speech, but today I'm doing it". She smiled and looked at Rory who was sat at a table with his parents.

"When I was growing up my family said I would know when I met the one, and I always wondered how, but then I met Rory, and I just knew. It's like we were always meant to meet each other, in every past life and every future life, we will always meet each other. I am so far beyond lucky to have him, I really am, he is the most important, sensitive, amazing man I have ever met, he makes me feel so loved and so special every single day, even when I don't deserve it, and I love him so much" she teared up looking at Rory again. "Words can't possibly describe how much he and the kids mean to me, he is my world and he always will be".

She watched as Rory came up to the stage and hugged him tightly, putting the microphone down, "I love you so much, Rory".

"I love you so much too, always".