2am

It was a few months after Valentine's Day and it was about 2am. Amy was wide awake looking at Rory who was asleep next to her, she sighed and ran her fingers through his hair, "Rory? Rory wake up" she whispered just loud enough for him to hear her.

A few seconds later he opened his eyes and looked at her, "what time is it?"

"2am, I can't sleep"

"Just try okay" he kissed her hand, "was it really necessary to wake me up? I have work tomorrow".

"I really need to talk to you about something"

"Can it wait? I'm really tired Amy"

"Please Rory, I really need to talk"

"Is it important?"

"It's about us"

He sighed, "not this again, Amy we had this conversation a couple of weeks ago, of course you're good enough for me" he sat up looking at her, "I love you more than anything, I don't understand why this worries you so much"

"I just feel like sometimes I treat you like crap, like the other day when I threw that bucket at your face on the beach because you tipped it over me when it was full of water, I mean you were just having a bit of fun with the kids".

"Okay that did hurt a little bit, but me getting you soaked must have taken you by surprise" he took hold of her hand and stroked it, "listen to me Amy, no more worrying, you are always going to be good enough for me, no matter what, I love you, okay?" He kissed her a couple of times and lay back down, "come here" he held his arms out slightly and she cuddled into him, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you too Rory".