2 years later

Rory was at work, Bethany and Rory and Amy's son, Kyle, were playing with their toys and Amy was talking to her friend, Abi, in the kitchen.

"Abi, this is going to be a strange question, but how often do you and Jeff have sex?"

"Maybe once every three days, why?"

"Me and Rory haven't had sex in over a month, I'm worried he's going off me".

"Thats insane, you're super hot, why would anyone go off you?"

"I don't know, but every time I try he makes up an excuse".

"I'll tell you what, I'll take Kyle and Beth out, give you two some space, and you can try again or at least talk to him about it".

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course, you're my friend"

"Thanks Abi".

About an hour later Rory got home and was greeted by Amy passionately kissing him. "It's good to see you too Amy" he smiled at her, "what was that for?"

"Don't talk" she took his hand and led him upstairs into the bedroom where she started undressing him.

"Amy what are you doing?"

"I just missed you so much today"

"I missed you too, but is sex really the answer?"

She looked at him, "its never the answer with you anymore, we haven't had it in over a month".

"Amy.."

"Don't Rory, okay, I get it, you're not attracted to me anymore"

"What? No, Amy you're the sexiest person I know"

"Then whats wrong?"

"Im worried that you won't find me attractive anymore, I'm 31 years old, I found a grey hair the other day, I don't have the body I used to anymore, that's why we haven't had sex".

She took hold of both his hands and slid her fingers between his, "why didn't you talk to me about it?"

"It's not easy to talk about Amy, I'm sorry I made you feel like the way you did".

"Its okay" she stroked the back of his neck, "I promise you that no matter what you look like, I'll always find you attractive and I'll always love you".

He smiled and kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled and kissed him passionately back, taking his shirt off and guiding him onto the bed, "I've missed this so much"

"I thought you said no talking" he smiled and took her clothes off, pulling her close.