Visitors

The first people to visit Amy after she had woken up, besides Rory, were Bethany and Kyle, Rory had suggested bringing Jessica and Arthur along as well but the doctor had said it might have been a bit much for Amy.

When Rory brought them into Amy's hospital room she was asleep, he crouched down next to the bed and gently stroked her hand, "Amy?" Look who came to see you"

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him before looking at Bethany and Kyle.

Rory smiled, "it's Bethany and Kyle, Amy, our son and daughter".

She continued looking at the two children for a couple of minutes before looking back at Rory and tearing up, opening her mouth to say something.

Rory sighed and asked the nurse to take Kyle and Bethany to the waiting room for a couple of minutes, which she did.

He crouched down next to her bed again and stroked her hair, "it's going to be okay Amy, we're going to get through this, I promise. Me, you, the children, we are going to be fine" he leant towards her and gently kissed her lips, "I love you Amy".

She moved her eyes to meet his gaze and nodded slightly, pointing at herself before pointing at him.

He smiled tearing up slightly, kissing her forehead, "I know".