Christmas party

Amys mum and dad were looking after the kids overnight from the 27th December to the 28th December and Amy and Rory had invited a few friends over for a party. There was about 20 of them there and they had all brought loads of alcohol, most of them, including Amy and Rory, were sat in a circle playing truth or dare, the bottle had been spun and had landed on Rory.

"Alright Rory, truth or dare?"

"Umm truth"

"When you went to University for seven years, how many girls did you sleep with?"

"I lost count at 30, I actually had a girlfriend for 3 years"

"Really? What happened?" Amy looked at him

"I ended it when I realised I was still in love with you"

One of Rory's best friends Thomas smiled and span the bottle and it landed on himself

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Alright, how many people in this room have you slept with?"

Thomas looked around at everyone "two"

"Who?"

"Chloe, and umm Amy"

Amy looked at him "Tom!!"

"Sorry Amy, can't break the rules of truth or dare"

Rory looked at both of them and Amy looked back at him "you slept with one of my best friends?"

"It was when you were at University, I didn't think it would matter"

Rory sighed spinning the bottle and it landed on Amy

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

Chloe looked around the room, "I've got a good dare"

"I should warn you, I'm not making out with anyone other than Rory".

"Oh come on, its part of the game, it doesn't have to mean anything"

"Okay fine, whats the dare?"

"I dare you to put whipped cream on Jeffs lips and lick it off"

"Thats insane, he's Rory's best friend, I'm not doing that"

"Okay, then you can choose who to do it with, and you can't choose Rory".

"Fine" she went into the kitchen and got the whipped cream before coming back in and looking around the circle, "Mark"

Mark went over to her and let her put whipped cream on his lips before licking it off, Amy went and sat back down next to Rory, "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just a game isn't it" he smiled and whispered in her ear, "as long as I'm all yours tonight"

She smiled and giggled slightly "thats a promise".

Amy spun the bottle and it landed on Charlotte, one of Amy's friends

"Charlotte truth or dare?" Tom looked at her

"Dare"

Rory stood up and went and got a drink, Amy followed him as the others carried on playing, "hey"

"Hey" he smiled and opened a bottle of beer, "you want one?"

"Yeah sure" she smiled as Rory opened another one and handed it to her, "you know the girlfriend that you had for three years at university?"

"Yeah.."

"Did you love her?"

"Yeah I suppose I did, Amy why are you asking me this?"

"Because you broke up with her"

"Yeah because it was a month before I was coming back to Leadworth, and I knew I had to be with you, and look how things worked out, we have a perfect thing here, you, me and the kids" he took a sip of his bottle as Chloe came into the kitchen

"Are you guys coming back in to play? We've changed the game to spin the bottle"

"Aren't this games a little childish?"

"Yeah I suppose so, so are you coming in to play?"

"Yeah sure" Rory grabbed his drink and followed Chloe into the lounge as Amy watched for a couple of minutes before following with her drink.

Chloe waited for Amy to sit down before picking up the bottle "how about we make it more interesting, whoever the bottle lands on has to take off a piece of clothing" she smiled, "who wants to spin first?"

Jeff took the bottle, "I'll go first" he span the bottle and it landed on Charlotte, who took one of her socks off, "do I have to make out with her as well?"

"That's how spin the bottle works"

He nodded and kissed Charlotte for a few seconds

About half an hour later it was about midnight and most people were down to their underwear.

Rory looked at Chloe, "can we stop now? Otherwise it's going to be a very awkward situation for someone in a minute"

"Fine, what now?"

Rory looked at Amy, "it's our party, what do you want to do"

She smiled and whispered something in his ear which made him smile, "later I promise"

Chloe looked around at the others, "we could try and guess what Amy said to Rory"

Jeff shook his head, "I don't really want to guess to be honest, it's getting pretty late, I gotta get back to Abi"

Amy looked at him "why didn't she come tonight?"

Jeff looked at her and whispered something in her ear

"Ah I see, tell her I'll see her soon"

"Will do, see you later guys" he smiled and left.

A few minutes later a few more people had gone home and it was just Tom, Chloe, Mark and Charlotte left.

Tom and Charlotte had been making eyes at each other all night and smiling and everyone had noticed.

Mark rolled his eyes when Tom smiled at her again "oh my god dude will you just ask her out or do something already, you've been smiling at each other all night"

Tom laughed and stood up, taking Charlottes hand and heading out the door.

Mark looked at Chloe, "I think we should go too, leave these two to do whatever it is they want to, Ill give you a lift" he left a couple of minutes later with Chloe.

Rory looked at Amy and smiled before picking up the whipped cream and going upstairs, Amy locked the door and followed him up.

Rory picked her up kissing her and lay her down on the bed, drawing a line of whipped cream up her body before slowly licking it off, Amy slightly moaning.

She smiled and threw the cream to one side, pulling off both their underwear and pulling him close, "I love you"

"I love you too"