Amys decision

They were both sat in Rory's car after the graduation ceremony, Rory looked at her. "How long have you known you were pregnant?"

"I took the test last night"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She looked at him, "I don't want you to throw your career away over this, you have to go to University in September, to become a doctor"

"Amy, what about you? What about the baby?" Its a seven year course"

"Rory, please, go to university, I love you too much to stand in the way of your dream"

"Come with me then, we'll have the baby, our own little family"

"I don't want you to be distracted Rory, after this baby is born, I'm giving it up for adoption"

"Amy.."

"Don't, Rory, I've made my decision" She looked at him with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry, but being a doctor is your dream, and I'm not ready for a baby"

"What about us? I'll be away for seven years"

"You'll be too busy studying for a relationship"

"Amy, don't do this" he shook his head, tearing up, "please"

"I'm so sorry Rory, I'm letting you go, to become a doctor, to live your dream" she started stroking the back of his head, "but when you've finished the course, and if we're both still single, I'll gladly be with you, and we'll have as many babies as you want, I promise" She kissed him and started crying, "I love you Rory, I always will"

"I love you too, so much"

She wiped his tears and got out the car, walking away.