The hotel room

They had been in the hotel room for an hour when Rory asked Amy to dance with him, he got his phone out and found their wedding song on YouTube before playing it.

"You look incredible tonight Amy, that dress is stunning on you".

"Thank you, you look very handsome as well" she smiled stroking the back of his neck as they danced slowly. "I love you Rory".

"I love you too Amy" he smiled at her and gently kissed her a couple of times before finishing off the dance.

Amy smiled and sat on the bed, "I'm really glad you convinced me to come out tonight, I'm still sorry I almost completely ruined the evening, but I do feel a lot better".

"Good, I'm glad" he sat on the bed next to her running his fingers gently up and down her forearm.

She smiled, "that tickles".

He smiled more and took hold of her hand, kissing his way up her arm, Amy lying back on the bed as he got to her neck, Rory lying slightly on top of her.

She took his tie and jacket off before untucking his shirt from his trousers, slowly undoing the buttons.

He carefully removed her dress and gently threw it to one side, smiling as she lay there in her underwear, "God you're so sexy".

She wrapped her arms around him and rolled them both over so she was on top. She gently left little kisses on his bare chest while taking his trousers off and pulling his boxers away.

He pulled the cover over the two of them as Amy removed her underwear and smiled pulling her close, kissing her passionately.

A/N I just want to say a massive congratulations to Arthur Darvill on getting married and also to Alex Kingston for getting married as well.