Unpacking

It was the first day in the new house that they had brought a couple of miles outside of Leadworth and the kids were staying with Amy's parents while Amy and Rory sorted everything out.

Most of the boxes had been unpacked and all the furniture was in place, they had brought new beds for the kids and a new mattress for themselves which had been delivered and put in the right places.

Amy went over to Rory and put her arms around his waist from behind, "hey" she rested her chin on his shoulder, "do you want to go upstairs and christen the new mattress?" She smiled and started gently kissing the back of his neck.

He smiled as well and turned around, "that would be nice, but we still have quite a bit to do"

"We can do it in a bit, please, just while it's the two of us here".

"I'd love to Amy, I really would, but we need to get this house sorted first" he kissed her a couple of times before going back to unpacking.

Amy watched him for a couple of minutes before going upstairs and getting undressed, putting her dressing gown on over her naked body. She went downstairs a couple of minutes later and closed all the curtains, locking all the doors at the same time.

Rory looked at her and raised his eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

She smiled and went over to him, taking the dressing gown off, "are you sure you don't want to go upstairs and christen the mattress?"

He looked up and down at her a couple of times before smiling, "positive"

"Okay, well I'll just be upstairs, on the bed, rubbing lotion all over my body, you know where to find me if you change your mind"

Before she knew what was happening Rory had picked her up and was carrying her up to the bedroom, he carefully lay her down on the bed and started to take all his clothes off. She sat up as he was taking his shirt off and started kissing his chest before helping him take his trousers and boxers off, "I knew I could get you to change your mind"

"Sshhh, don't talk" he picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he started to kiss and suck on her neck, laying her down again as he worked his way inside her.

About half an hour later they were lying next to each other facing each other, smiling.

"You were on fire" Amy smiled at her husband and stroked his hair, "I mean seriously, wow"

He smiled and moved in closer, kissing her gently and passionately, "I could do this all day, I love how passionate our relationship is".

"Me too" she smiled and kissed his cheek."I think we should go and finish unpacking".

"Yeah me too"

They both smiled at each other again before getting dressed and going downstairs to finish unpacking.