Amys 27th birthday

It had been 4 months since Rory and Amy had got back together and it was Amy's 27th birthday so Rory was going to take her on a picnic in the park.

He knocked on her door at just past half 11 and she smiled as he came in. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute to grab my jacket" she went to her bedroom and came back a couple of minutes later, "okay, all ready".

He smiled and took her hand after she had locked the door and they started walking to the park. "You look amazing today, you always do".

"So do you" she smiled and put her arm around his waist and he responded by doing the same. "I love you"

"Well thats good because I love you too"

When they reached the park Rory put the picnic down on the grass and sat down, Amy sitting next to him. "Its such a beautiful day today"

"Yeah it is"

He smiled and reached into his bag, pulling out a couple of presents and a birthday card, "happy birthday Amy"

"Thank you" she smiled and opened the card first before moving on to the presents, the first one was a new handbag and the second one was a box with a little note in it that said 'WYMM'

She looked at him, slightly confused "I don't get it, whats WYMM?"

He smiled and got onto one knee, taking out a ring from his pocket, "will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, Rory its beautiful" she smiled tearing up slightly, "yes, yes I'll marry you" She kissed him and hugged him "I love you so much"

"I love you too" he smiled and slid the ring onto her finger, "my beautiful fiancée"