Amy and Callum

Amy was at home with Callum, Bethany and Kyle while Rory was at work, it was just after New Year's Day and Kyle and Bethany were taking naps upstairs, leaving Amy alone with Callum for the first time.

"So umm, Callum, what sort of stuff are you into?"

"Games and stuff" he was playing on his PSP, "I like car games".

"Rory used to like car games"

"Cool" he carried on staring at his PSP

Amy sighed and looked at the clock and saw that Rory didn't finish for another three hours.

"Hey, do you want to go to the indoor play place? Bethany and Kyle love it"

"No thanks, it's for little kids".

"Okay then" she went upstairs to check on the other two and found Kyle awake playing with his toys, "hey little man" she smiled and picked him up, going downstairs into the kitchen, "Callum do you want any lunch?"

"I'm not hungry"

She sighed again and got lunch ready for Kyle and herself before sitting down at the table, watching Callum play on his PSP.

A few hours later Callum had gone home and Rory came through the door, Amy was sat in the kitchen and Bethany and Kyle were in the lounge playing.

"Hey Amy" he came into the kitchen and kissed her, sitting down next to her, "how was your day with Callum?"

"Don't even go there, all he did was play on his PSP, didn't really have anything to say".

"Ah, well he is at that age now, just wait until he's actually a teenager".

"Can't wait"

"Were the other two alright?"

"Good as gold" she smiled, "they're in the lounge at the moment".

"I better go say hi to them then" he kissed her again and stood up going towards the lounge.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh right yeah" he smiled and turned back around to face her, "I love you Amy"

She smiled back, "I love you too Rory".