Amy and Abi

It was a couple of days after Valentine's Day and Abi had come over with her and Jeff's daughter, Anna, for a play date with Amy and the kids whilst Rory and Jeff went out with some mates.

"So what did Rory get you for Valentine's day?"

"We didn't do presents this year, we wrote each other love letters".

"Amy that is adorable, can I read them?"

Amy laughed, "sure, I'll go and get them". She went upstairs and came down with them and handed them to Abi who read them.

A couple of minutes later she looked up from the letters at Amy who smiled, "Amy these are amazing, seriously your relationship never seizes to amaze me"

"Thanks, it was Rory's idea, I really do feel so lucky to have him".

"You should, he really is one of a kind" she handed back the letters smiling, "how many times did you have sex after you read these?"

Amy laughed again, "twice". She put the letters in her pocket, "what about you? What did you and Jeff do on Valentine's Day?"

"He took me out to a nice restaurant, got me flowers and chocolate and a beautiful card".

"Bless him, he's so sweet".

"Yeah he is" Abi smiled, "he's such an amazing guy".

Amy smiled, "are you guys planning on any more children?"

"We talked about it the other day and we might start trying again, I don't think we'll have more than two though".

"Fair enough, 4 is a lot of work".

"I really don't know how you manage it, especially whilst Rory's at work"

Amy smiled, "me neither".