Chaos Rising

"Jess, he hit your stomach." Derek spoke as he was trying to listen for a heartbeat. He had brought her back to the loft so that she could see it and so he could keep an eye on her and the baby overnight.

"Derek, I'm fine. I'm just tired." Jess responded, pulling out of his grip and walking away. "Oh for gods sake!" She groaned, feeling the nausea rising in her throat so she ran to the bathroom. He raced after her and held her hair back as she threw up in the toilet. 

Once she was done throwing up she moved away from the toilet and leaned back into Derek who just held her, kissing her cheek. "Do you need anything?" 

"Could you get me some water?" She asked. He nodded and kissed her head gently before rushing off to get her a glass of water. "Your building's really nice by the way. You need to decorate your loft though." Jess said after she drank the water and moved back into her boyfriend's embrace.

"Our loft." Derek corrected. "But we will, we just need to find some time. What do you reckon its gonna be?"

"The baby? I think a little girl."

"Really?"

"You don't?" She questioned as she turned slightly to look at him.

"I honestly don't know."

"You know she's gonna have you wrapped around her little finger the second you see her, right?"

"She's already got me wrapped round her little finger." He chuckled.

"Well she's technically not got any fingers yet." She responded laughing.

"Have you booked for an ultrasound yet?" He asked, suddenly realising that he hadn't even thought of that yet.

"No. I wasn't sure if I should or not since the baby could be a werewolf... You know who we could ask to do it though? Deaton." 

"Call him." Derek commanded while passing her her phone that he had picked up while getting her the drink. She unlocked her phone to see a load of messages from Charlotte about her dorm room. 

"Okay one, no it's too late, I'll call him tomorrow. Two, Charlotte's hating her dorm!" Derek peered over her shoulder to look at her phone when she said that and saw all the messages. 

"Wanna call her and tell her you told me?" He asked after noticing the previous messages between the two that were about Jess telling him about the baby.

"You're sneaky, Hale." She laughed.

"One of the reasons you love me." He stated as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"How you're still willing to kiss even my cheek after seeing me like this, I'll never understand." She replied as she clicked the call option on her phone to speak to Charlotte.

                                                                                           ~~~~~~

"Is Derek coming?" Allison asked. She and Lydia had pulled Scott and Stiles into an empty classroom to show them these marks that a girl who was looking for Scott had put on their arms yesterday.

"He should be." Scott responded as Jess walked through the door.

"I got the SOS, what's wrong?" The witch questioned, crossing the room to stand with the group. Allison and Lydia looked at one another before rolling up their sleeves and putting their arms together. "They're the exact same..."

"What's going on? I need to be looking for Erica and Boyd." Derek grumbled as he walked into the room before spotting his girlfriend. "What are you doing here, Jess? You're supposed to be at home."