The Benefactor

Scott called Jess as soon as the witch had reached her car after her fight with Derek. The alpha had begged her to come over which is how she found herself walking in to see Scott and Stiles stood in front of a boy who had his arms crossed in front of his chest, wrapped together in duct tape, as well as his mouth, and was sat on a chair in front of Scott's bed.

"What the hell did I just walk in on?" The witch questioned in shock.

"Mind out the gutter, Jess, we need your help." Stiles commanded.

Jess looked at him, still stunned. "You think I can help with... what even is this?"

"Scott kidnapped Liam." The human boy stated.

"Please help us, Jess. We have no clue what we're doing here." Scott pleaded.

Jess looked at her friends and then back at the boy and nodded her head. She crouched down in front of him and looked up at him. "Liam, is it?" The boy nodded so she continued. "We're gonna take the duct tape off now. Give us a chance to explain." Liam nodded once more so Stiles took the duct tape off.

"Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles said.

Liam looked at Jess and then the boys with a confused look on his face. "Not really."

"Good. That's good." Spoke Stiles.

"I don't understand either." Scott commented so Jess stood up and patted the alpha on the shoulder.

"Maybe you should give this a go, Scottie." The witch encouraged before lowering her voice. "He's gonna be your beta. You need to do this."

"Tell me what?" Liam asked.

"Liam... What happened to you... What I did to you... which I had to do to save you... It's going to change you..." Scott stammered out.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added, earning him a glare from everyone in the room and a slap on the arm from Jess. "Sorry, shouldn't have mentioned that."

"WHAT?" Liam questioned, looking at Jess, scared before lowering his head. 

"Is he crying?" Queried Stiles as they stepped a bit closer to the boy.

"Liam, it's okay. You're gonna be alright. You're not going to die." The alpha reassured his beta as Jess smiled slightly.

"Probably not." Stiles added once more so Jess hit him again.

"Knock it off!" The girl scolded.

"Okay possibly not." The sheriff's son corrected.

"Would you please just help me untie him?" Requested Scott. Stiles sighed and nodded as Jess felt her phone buzz in her jeans pocket. 

The girl turned round so she was facing away from the boys and saw that Derek was calling. "I'll be back in a minute, guys." She announced before walking downstairs. "Now's not a good time, Der."

"Where are you?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I'm at Scott's, why?" Jess questioned.

"What happened on the roof, Jess?" The wolf queried. 

Jess was about to answer when she heard a few loud bangs coming from the stairs. "I'll explain later. I gotta go!" With that, she hung up and raced over to the stairs just in time to see Liam running out of the front door leaving Scott and Stiles trying to grab each other's feet. 

"Leg! I got him!" Stiles exclaimed. "I got him! I got him!"

"No you don't." Jess stated as the two boys realised they had each grabbed the other's leg.