Memory Found

"So how are things with you and Derek? All of your texts are about baby Addi." Lydia commented as they walked towards the tunnel entrance.

"They're complicated. Our bond evolved when he did and it's still really weird. Having Addi was amazing, she's the sweetest little girl and we were so happy. But it then got complicated. Derek was travelling everywhere and we've barely seen each other for weeks..." The witch answered.

"I'm sorry, Jess... Addi is adorable though and Allison would be so touched that she played a part in her name." The redhead replied.

"Did I tell you I saw Isaac a few months ago? He came to meet Addi in person." Jess smiled. "He's doing good, he's still not over Allison though..." Jess pulled the gate shut and locked it before the girls turned round and started heading back.

"I don't think any of us are over what happened to Allison." Lydia stated sadly. "Is he okay though?"

"He will be..." The witch replied before spotting Malia and Scott meeting back up by a door. "Let's go remember Stiles."

"Tunnel gate's locked. Everything is locked." The banshee confirmed.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked as they walked into the Argent's bunker.

"Probably not." Answered Scott.

"Definitely not." Lydia agreed, turning to face Jess and Malia while Scott locked the door.

"You guys aren't hoping we're gonna be the optimists, right? Questioned the werecoyote as she looked at her cousin's wife and then back to Scott and Lydia.

The pair shook their heads before walking over to one of the machines in the middle of the room. "How cold does this thing get?" Scott asked.

"Cold enough." The witch answered.  

"It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." Lydia added.

"So what does freezing our asses off have anything to do with our memories?" Queried Malia.

"It'll slow your heart rate down and put you into a trance-like state and we should then be able to access the part of your brain that the Ghost Riders tampered with, forcing you to repress Stiles." Explained Jess.

"Like hypnosis?" Scott asked.

"Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it..." Lydia clarified. Malia and Scott stepped towards the machine, looking at either side of it.

"This says 'Start' so maybe it's not that complicated." The werecoyote responded before the girls turned their attention to Scott.

"It's complicated." The alpha confirmed after spotting dials and switches on his side of the machine.

"So optimistically how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asked.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Answered Scott.

                                                                                                   ~~~~~~

Jess and Lydia had been flicking different buttons and dials before turning round to face Scott who had volunteered to go first into the machine.

"Okay. Are you ready?" The witch asked the alpha. He nodded, took off his shirt and started walking over to the machine.

"Remember this will get cold enough to kill you. So if something feels wrong or like it's not working..." Lydia began saying.

"It's going to work." Assured Scott. Jess, Malia and Lydia looked at each other nervously.