Riders on the Storm

"Stiles! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles! Don't stop!" Lydia shouted into the light. Scott, Jess and Malia were still stood round the table, shielding their eyes from the brightness of the light before it suddenly faded. "Stiles?" She questioned.

"Lydia...?" Scott asked, walking over to her. 

"Where is he?" Lydia queried, looking round the room. "It was working, You saw him right?"

Malia looked at Jess and Scott before turning back to Lydia. "We didn't see anyone..."

"No, he was here. I know it. Stiles was here." The banshee stated adamantly, continuing to spin round in circles attempting to find the boy. 

The group went back inside of the room but just as Scott was closing the door, Liam appeared.

"Liam?" The alpha questioned.

"There's something you need to see." Stated Liam, looking nervous.

"Liam, are you okay?" Jess asked, walking over to the boy and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You're still here." Scott breathed out in relief.

"But everyone else is gone." Replied the beta. "All of them, they're all gone... Look you have to come with me."

"What is it?" The older wolf queried.

"I-I can't explain it." Liam stammered. "I have to show you."

"Uh alright... Malia, Lydia, stay here just in case, Jess you're with us." Instructed Scott.

"In case Stiles comes back?" The werecoyote asked.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." The alpha responded.

                                                                                                               ~~~~~~

Liam took Jess and Scott to hospital and walked inside. The exterior looked exactly the same but inside there were train tracks and a sign with different towns on and Beacon Hills was right at the top.

"What the hell...?" Jess muttered as she looked around.

"This is happening everywhere?" Scott questioned.

"Here, the school lacrosse field..." Listed Liam.

"What does that mean?" The alpha asked.

"It means..." Douglas started to say from behind them, causing the trio to spin around and Scott pull Jess behind him. "That it's working."

"He can't take all of us." Stated Scott.

"No way." Liam agreed.

"Hollenhund!" Called Douglas. Parrish appeared behind Douglas in his hellhound form with flames erupting all over him.

"Parrish, Parrish, stop. You don't wanna do this." The alpha tried to reason as Jordan stepped towards them. 

"The train is coming, kids. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true alpha by my side." Douglas continued to speak.

"Jordan, stop!" Yelled Jess as the deputy kept on approaching.

"And then a witch, a banshee, a werecoyote..." The fake teacher continued to list.

"A Stiles?" A voice asked.

"A what?" Douglas asked before turning round and immediately getting knocked in the face with a bedpan.

"Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?" Stiles questioned before realising what he was holding and throwing it back into the room. "Oh god..." The boy then spotted his friends and raced over to them, pulling Scott into a hug first. "Oh buddy! Oh man! It's so good to see you!" Stiles then released the alpha and pulled Jess in. "Jessie! I've missed you! How's my niece doing?"