Letharia Vulpina

Scott and Derek jumped down off of the roof while Jess sprinted down the stairs and met them out front in time to hear her husband call to the alpha, "Scott, he's not breathing!"

"What happened?" Jess asked as she ran over.

"Isaac saved me." Allison answered, trying to steady her breathing. "How's his heartbeat?"

"Not good." Derek answered. 

"Jess, could you try healing him?" Allison pleaded.

"Of course." Jess responded as she grabbed hold of Isaac's hand, concentrating on healing him. 

"Careful, Jess. I can feel him healing but I can also feel you getting weaker." Derek stated as he took hold of her hand to push her away gently.

"We need to help him!" Allison shouted. 

"I'm not letting my wife die saving someone!" He responded.

"Hey, both of you, knock it off!" Jess snapped at the bickering pair, glaring at them slightly. "Isaac is the priority right now." She turned her attention back to the beta and held his hand gently, not healing him but trying to comfort him. Once the paramedics took Isaac away and the police arrived, Jess walked over to the Sheriff and his newest deputy.

"Two people said they saw Stiles' jeep leave the hospital." The deputy stated before noticing Jess next to his boss. "Oh sorry, who are you?"

"Oh, Parrish this is Jessica Carrington, Jess this is Jordan Parrish." Sheriff introduced.

"Nice to meet you. And it's actually Carrington-Hale." Jess responded, smiling at the man slightly to which he reciprocated. 

"Alright enough of the smiles, we need to find my son. Now." Stiles' dad snapped. Rafael had been kneeling on the floor looking at the wire that had fallen from the roof and picked it up carefully.

"Is it me, or was this cut?" The FBI agent asked before standing up quickly and turning to the deputies. "Tell the others to keep an eye out for sabotage." Jess shifted uncomfortably knowing that it was the nogitsune who used Stiles' body to sabotage it.

                                                                                              ~~~~~~

"Jess, you haven't been home since the hospital." Derek stated when Jess finally answered his call the following night.

"I'm with Argent, we're trying to find Stiles." She replied as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Are you gonna be home tonight?"

"I don't know, Der."

"You're running yourself ragged. You need a break-"

"When we find Stiles, I'll take a break." Jess interrupted before the couple took a deep breath. "Sorry... I'll text you about dinner."

"Jess, maybe you should go home. Neither of us have slept so we do need to recharge..." Chris suggested having overheard the conversation. "I'm taking you home."

"Argent's bringing me home." The witch informed her husband.

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

                                                                                              ~~~~~~

"Der?" Jess called out as she walked into their loft, finding candles lit everywhere.

"Kitchen." He responded. She walked through and found him at the stove, cooking spaghetti. "Thought you might be hungry. Fancy Italian?"