Insatiable

"Lydia's missing." Jess informed Argent as she tried fishing the fly out of Derek's mouth as per Deaton's orders. "There are also two Stiles wandering round." 

"What? How's that possible?" Argent queried.

"The Nogitsune split them. This was all a distraction so we wouldn't all be there when it happened. He's planning something big, Argent. I just have this horrible feeling in my stomach."

"What kind of feeling?"

"Like someone's dying or about to die..."

"It's the banshee in you. Banshees are rarely wrong. Are you able to feel who?" He asked.

"I don't know..." Jess replied, refusing to admit who she thought it was going to be. She continued to stroke Derek's face when he suddenly sat up, roaring and his eyes flashing.

He fell back down slightly, conscious that Jess was behind him. "What happened?" He asked weakly. 

"A lot. I'll go get you some water while Jess fills you in." Argent said, excusing himself.

"I'm so sorry, Jess."

"I'll kill you when we get home." Jess chuckled lightly. "Argent was right, Der, a lot's happened. The Nogitsune planted some flies or something in you, Isaac and the twins to distract us while he split from Stiles and kidnapped Lydia."

"What? So does he look like Stiles or like a Nogitsune?" He queried, sitting up a bit more as he held his wife's hand. 

"Stiles apparently but he can probably change back to the Nogitsune... kinda like Jennifer." Derek went to say something but she quickly jumped in. "Don't, Hale. I'm not bringing her up to make you feel guilty." 

They were silent for a moment before Argent walked back in with the glass. "Thanks." Argent just nodded and turned to Jess.

"Is he all caught up?" The witch nodded and Argent just sighed before helping Derek to his feet as Jess stood up.

"You had a gun pointed at my head. You could've pulled the trigger... Why didn't you?"

"You're not my enemy anymore, Derek... And I'm not yours. Besides, Jess is like a daughter to me and it'd break her heart if anything happened to you." The hunter answered.

"The truth is we should be out there looking for him right now. Especially if he can do something like this." Derek said as he wrapped an arm around Jess.

"It's not going to be necessary." The witch stated, looking up at her husband.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because if he can do something like this..." Argent started.

"He's stronger than ever." Derek finished.

"Which means he'll be coming for us." Jess concluded. They all then tensed up slightly and the beta kissed his wife's forehead gently. 

                                                                                             ~~~~~~

Jess drove over to Scott's house, having heard that Stiles was there resting. She walked in to find Stiles laying down in the living room shaking.

"Stiles! Oh my god!" The witch shouted as she rushed over to him. The boy rolled off of the couch and attempted to stand up but almost fell over so Jess grabbed hold of his arms to steady him as Scott came running down the stairs.

"Hey! You okay?" The alpha asked.

"What happened? How long was I out?" Stiles questioned.

"Just a couple hours." Scott answered.