Part 2

Part 2

You got up and did your daily routine. Shower, brush your teeth, and do your bed. You walked to your closet and chose out a casual outfit, a plain pink muscle shirt, some white pants, and your favorite boots. (Photo above) and just threw your hair up in a basic ponytail. You put on a little makeup just so your outfit wouldn't look so plain. You finished and checked the time *12:45 pm* "Ok, just enough time for a quick breakfast." You said walking out your room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. You just made a smoothie to take for the road and grabbed a banana. *marimba ringtone*
You look over to your phone and Kaelynn is calling.

-"hello"
~"Avery you ready? I'm on my way"
-"yea, I'll be waiting, just honk when your outside."
~"kk see you later, bye"
-"bye babe"
// I have a habit of calling everyone babe, sorry haha//

"MOM". You yelled
"What Avery" she said coming into the kitchen out of nowhere.
"GAhH! You scared me mama, don't do that!" You said with a hand on heart. "Sorry mija, it's a habit hahaha" she said chuckling. "Mama you sneaky woman!" You said giggling along with her. "¿Que quieres?" (What do you want?) "I was wondering if I could go to the mall with Kae?" "Pos ya te cambiastes,¿ pa que me preguntas?(you already got ready, why ask?) she said giggling. "Haha your right, thanks mama, love you!" You said giving her a peck on the cheek before going up stairs to grab your purse and putting on your shoes. *honk honk*