Ready.

It's been 2 days. And Felix bought me a VIP ticket to watch Jack and Jack perform (Jack Johnson and Jack gilinsky from magcon) and I was so freaking excited! I knew them around the same time as the fooo and I loved them so much. The concert was tomorrow (Saturday) and today we were flying out to Dallas to watch them.

We boarded the plane and sat down. We got first class seats since Felix was famous. I turned to Felix. "Can you imagine where I'd be right now without you." I said looking into his eyes.

"Well I know for sure, I wouldn't be as happy." He said leaning in and playfully biting my lip then giving me a kiss.

"Mmmmm Felix... Not right now!" I shouted/ whispered trying to cover my mini moan.

He just giggled. "Anywheres good babe." He then continued kissing my neck.

"Mmmhhh..... FELIX!" I shoved him away. "Stop it." I whispered. "As soon as we get to the hotel, I promise." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Promise?" He looked down at me.

"You can do whatever you want." I said looking up and giving his bottom lip a peck.

"Ohhhhh yea...." He said with a smirk.

"You weirdo." I giggled.

Then I drifted off to sleep.
***
We got onto a taxi and loaded our suitcases and drove to the hotel.
~~~
"Woooowww this place is beautiful Felix!!" I looked around with admiration.

"It's a condo, like it?"

"For sure! Is there a pool?"

"Of course."

I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist line. "I freaken love you!" I said into his shoulder. He looked into my eyes.

"We're in the hotel..... Your promiseeee." He said with a smirk.

"A promise is a promise. Go for it." I said with an eye roll and giggle.

He then lightly pushed me against the wall and started kissing me roughly. He then went down to my neck and sucked on a few parts. "Mmmmm fellllix." I moaned lightly. I could feel him smile into a kiss. He then pulled away and looked at me. He now had my arms against the wall and my legs around his waist still. I slowly slipped my legs off and stood there. He let my arms go and my hand traced down to his waistline. I pulled the elastic of his boxers and let them slap back. "I think I'm ready." I said with a smirk. "REALLY?" He asked more excited than seductive😂 "sure." He then lead me to the bed and laid me down slowly never letting go of my sides. "I'm gonna make you scream baby." He said leaning into a kiss.

He pulled off my shirt and slowly massaged my breasts never breaking from the kiss, I then tugged at his shirt and he threw it off with no hesitation. He broke from the kiss as I took in a deep breath. He then slipped my pants off and did the same for his. He then unclipped my bra, this time I didn't bother keeping it up.. I felt... Ready.

He stared at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped. I stretched trying to seduce him. "Problem?" I asked. "Not at all." He then came down a continued kissing me. He slipped off my panties and I took of his boxers. His member sprang up. I giggled. "What? don't laugh please." He said feeling insecure. "It's bigger than expected aw. Your so hard." I said taking a hold of his neck and pulling him in.

"Your sure about this?" He asked opening my legs.

"Positive."

He then slowly slipped into me and I gasped of pain and pleasure. He started thrusting into me faster and faster. "Mmmmm Felix." I cried quietly. "I'm sorry, are you ok?" He said stopping. "No, no don't stop please. Ignore my cries." I said tightening my grip on his forearm. He then continued.

Well that went on for about 30 minutes then he came and blah blah you know that good stuff.

"I can't feel my legs." I said staring at the ceiling.

"And you won't. Sorry." Felix said laying besides me.

"That....ffelt amazing tthough." I stuttered.

"It did. Thanks." Felix said turning over to me.

"I'm gonna put on some clothes." I said slipping out of bed, I then stumbled and fell.

"Ahh Felix this is all your fault."

"Hey go hard or go home right." He giggled.

"Fucker." I giggled too and got up and stumbled my way into the restroom.

I showered, changed into some pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun. I got over some of the soreness and could walk decently. I slipped into bed, Felix had already put on some boxers. When I slipped in he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I love you Alex." He said. Wait... How did he know my nickname? Eh who cares it's cute. "I love you too Felix Carl Wilhelm Sandman!." I giggled. "Hey! Don't call me that!" He furrowed his brows and giggled. I snuggled into his chest as he gave me a kiss on the forehead and placed his head above mine. Then everything went dark.