Fun.

We arrived to Felix's house and I immediately took off my heels and we headed up to his room. He then locked his door. "No ones home, so we're gonna have to make this fast." He said with a wink. "Deal." I said giggling. He then took a hold of my hips and pulled me in. He kissed me so aggressively. "Damn I missed those lips." He said through the kiss. He then slowly laid me on the bed but never broke from the kiss. He pulled off my shirt slowly and I did the same to him. He then tugged at my skirt and I threw it off, he then sat down and I sat on his lap. We just kissed. He then went down to my neck and started going down to my collarbones. He found my weak spot and I let out a small moan. He looked up at me and smirked evilish. He continued kissing me and then his hands found their way to my back and unclipped my bra. I held it before it could fall off. "Ok mister, that's enough." I said with a giggle and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then scooted off and reclipped my bra. "Oh come on Avery!!! No ones home! Nows our chance!" He cried. "Ugh Felix." I said then laid him down and hovered over him, I started kissing him then sat down on his lap. "We're too young." I said. "But it's not like I'm gonna get your pregnant." He said. "You never know.. Besides I'm not ready." I said. "I'll go easy. We're almost adults. Come on." He said. I gave him a quick kiss. "Welllll...." I then continued kissing him, I went down to his chest, then abs and reached his pants. I unzipped it slowly in a teasing way. Then looked up at him with a smile. He just stared at me with wide eyes and a hand to his mouth hoping I'd continue. "No." I said then got up laughing. "Fucker!" He got up and grabbed me from behind and spun me around. We started cracking up and laid down. My eyes became heavy. I noticed Felix taking off his pants and he stayed in only his boxers. I wrapped my arms around his waist and fell asleep. The last thing I remember is him putting an arm around me.
***
I checked my phone as soon as I woke up and I had a bunch of text from my mom, concerned.
P: good morning mom, I'm sorry I stayed over at Felixs, I'll tell you next time I promise.😚
M: you better! I was worried sick! Be careful!❤️
P: ok, I will😘
~~~
I got up and grabbed Felix's shirt, then went into the restroom.
***
Felix POV
I opened my eyes and all the thoughts of last night rushed in. Wow. Last night went great, if only she had let me hit it. God damn. But I understand and respect her thoughts. I looked besides me and there was no Avery. ~oh no! Don't tell me she left!~ I thought. I scooted off the bed and looked at the floor, her things were still there so I figured she had just gone to the restroom. That's when I heard it open. "Morning babe." She said and walked up to me. She wrapped her arms around my waistline and I hugged her around. "Morning." I said while planting a kiss on the top of her head.
***
Averys POV
Oh god his morning voice gives me life😩(fangirl moment oml) it felt awkward hugging him because I could feel his bulge against my stomach. Cause you know what guys wake up with every morning.... "Hungry?" He asked breaking the awkward silence. "I guess, not that hungry though." I said then walked beside his bed to pick up my clothes. "Wanna head out and grab a Starbucks?" He asked with a yawn, while scratching the back of his head with a little stretch. "Yea. Let me get changed."
***
"I'll have a cappuccino, and a chocolate frappe." Felix ordered. I was sitting down besides the cashier and scrolling through my phone. Then a photo caught my eye. It was of me and Felix last night. When I was unzipping his pants!! That's when Felix came and sat across me. "Felix. We got stalkers." I said with a worried look. "Why do you say that?" He asked poking his straw through his cup. "Because look." I turned my screen and his eyes grew at least 2 inches bigger. "We can't let anyone else see that!" He said. It was a infamous fooo fan account so we were safe for now. "DM her and tell her to delete it." I said immediately. "I'll try." He then grabbed his phone and did as told.

"She said she'd delete if I followed her, and I did." He said refreshing her page. "There. she deleted it." He said. "Ok, good. I'm done wanna head somewhere else?" I asked. "Sure, let's get you home to change first." He offered. "Alright." Then we were out the door.
***
I changed into some light jeans, a white crop top, and some booties. With a MK purse, and my hair in a half French braid. (Photo above)I walked out of the house and headed back into the car. "Wanna go to the mall?" I asked. "Sure, I need new snapbacks." Felix replied. "Of course you do." I said with a giggle. We then headed off to the mall.