Signs

It was pretty early when I woke up, I wanted to wake up early so I could do more. When I woke up it was around 9:30 am i went into the kitchen and Felix was sitting on the little breakfast table when he came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "GoodMorning love, how did you sleep?" He said reaching over to the cabinet searching for food. "Umm pretty good, knowing i slept in the same tour bus as you. How about you?" I said trying to flirt a little. "Ahhh, that's cute." He said blushing and laughing. "What do you want for breakfast beautiful?" He said looking at me over his shoulder. "Umm what you got?" I asked sitting on the counter. "We have cereal, and stuff haha." He said. "Not much, sorry." "It's fine, I'll take it, cornflakes please!" I ate my cornflakes and was finishing up my orange juice when Omar walked in with Kaelynn, "GoodMorning beautifuls." He said to me and Kaelynn while reaching over to get cereal. "GoodMorning handsome haha." I said back. "GoodMorning." Kaelynn said. "So where's OG and Oscar?" I asked. "Still asleep, and OG is getting ready in the bathroom." Omar said. "Hey Felix." I looked over to him. "Yes cupcake." He said smirking. "HEY! You calling me fat and delicious??" I said making a pouty face. "NO! NO! That's not what I meant! I meant your cute!" He said laughing and walking over to me. "Haha I know I'm kidding with you, cutie!" I winked at him and tapped the tip of his nose while he had his hands on my thighs and was giggling. (Im still on top of the counter btw) "Any plans?" OG said walking into the kitchen towards me. "Goodmorning babe." He said to me and giving me a peck on the cheek. "Goodmor..." I was cut off by Felix saying, " BABE? Who's BABE?" He said looking at OG dead serious in the eyes. "Um obviously Avery." He said looking over to me and smirking. I just sat there awkwardly and blushed. "Excuse me? You guys are suddenly dating?" Felix asked with his arms crossed looking at me. "What the hell? NO FELIX! It's not like that! He just calls me babe, the way you call me love and cupcake,babe." I jumped up and walked up to him. "Don't be mad please. I got eyes on someone else." I said smirking then went up to him and hugged him. He hugged back tight. He cradled me with my head in his chest and I just smiled. "Ok, sorry for jumping to conclusions. Who you got eyes on though??" He said pulling me away and looking into my eyes. "Um someone." I said and booped his nose then walked away to my bunk to change clothes. "HEY AVERY, STOP BEING A TEASE!" He said walking after me giggling.