Fun day

I woke up and turned around to see Felix still in deep sleep, I slipped out of his arms and walked towards the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets to see what we could eat for breakfast. I found pancake batter, bacon, and eggs. Before I started cooking I decided to go get everyone a Starbucks since I know them all😂. I walked back upstairs and brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun and put on some joggers, with a tank top and Nike sandals. I left out the door and walked down the street to Starbucks.
***
Kae's POV
When I woke up OG had his arms wrapped around my waist and was in deep sleep. I decided to text Alex.
•••
K: morning.😊
A: morning bae😋
K: are you in Felix's room?
A: nope, came to Starbucks to order for you all😂💜
K: awe, your more bae than OG😜
A: 😂😂😂 you want the usual?
K: yes please!💕
A: okay, see you in a little bit!
K: okay.
•••
I decided to walk downstairs to meet her there. I walked into the kitchen and saw pancake batter, bacon, and eggs set out. I felt like being nice today so I save Avery the trouble and started making pancakes. Then I heard the front door open. "I'm back bae" I heard Avery say. I just giggled. I continued making pancakes while Avery set down the Starbucks and started cooking the bacon and eggs. While we were getting breakfast ready all the boys piled up in the kitchen. "Morning girls!" They yelled in unison. "Hey boys." Me and Avery said. "Wow it smells delicious." Omar said while staring at the bacon and practically drooling. Me and Kae just started laughing. "Keep your drool in your mouth Omar." Avery said and we all started cracking up.

"Here you guys go." I said setting down the plates while Avery gave each one their Starbucks, then I took my seat next to OG.
***
Averys's POV
I took my seat next Felix and dug into my pancakes. "Thank god you made the pancakes Kae, I wouldn't of done them this good." I said with a mouth full. The boys started giggling. "I'm done! I'm ready for seconds!" Felix said with his plate in the air. "Put your plate down silly." I said taking it from his hands and walking up to the pan to give him seconds. "Here you go." I said putting his plate down and giving him a kiss on the head. "Thanks!" He said with his mouth now full.
***
"Let's go out." Omar said. "Sure, where to?" Kae said. "Me and Mia were going to have some fun at a trampoline world, wanna join?" Oscar asked. "Yea!" We all said in unison. I got up and headed to Felix's room to change. I put on some blue jean shorts, a Nike tank top, and some nike shoes. I walked out with my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs. "Ready!" I said taking a hold of Felix's hand. "Let's go!" Then we all piled into their black SUV and headed off.
***
Mia's POV
Oscar invited me to go to a trampoline world. I was so nervous, what if I act stupid? Ugh. He said he would come pick me up in his truck so I decided to start getting ready. I put on some black leggings, a tight Aqua Nike muscle shirt, and some Aqua Nike roshees. I braided my hair down and walked to my living room to wait. After about 2 minutes I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey Mia!" Oscar said pulling me into a hug. "Hey!" I said gladly accepting it. "You look so cute." He said blushing. I did as well. He then took a hold of my hand and guided me towards the truck. When he opened it everyone had their phones out and started flashing us with pictures. We all started laughing our butts off. "You guys are worse then the paparazzi!" Oscar said scooting in after me. We kept laughing. "Send me the pics." I said to the girl I think was named Avery, I then gave her my number and we started giggling. "Hi I'm Mia." I said shaking her and the others hands. "Hi I'm Avery, and this is Kaelynn." She said gesturing to Kaelynn. "But you can call me Kae." She said. We then continued the drive in a comfortable silence.