Problems.

I walked back into the room and to my suitcase then grabbed a big shirt and walked back towards the living room. I took off all my clothes and started slowly putting the big shirt on, I looked over to Felix to see him starring. "Keep it in your pants, don't wanna poke anyone's eye out." I finished getting dressed and started setting up the couch to sleep on it.

"Oh come on Avery."

"I'm not sleeping with you."

"Don't be like that babe, I didn't mean to I pr...."

"Don't promise me anything. Everytime you make a promise, you only hurt me and make things worse Felix. And I'm tired of  it."

"I know."

I just looked down and sighed. I felt the tears coming. I quickly turn away so Felix wouldn't see.

"Babygirl. You can't hide those tears from me. I know you. And when your hurt, I'm hurt."

I heard a soft creak on the floor as he stepped out of bed.

"Av."

"Stop Felix." I said with a soft and hurt voice.

I felt him stop right behind me. Everything was completely silent. It felt like hours, but I knew it was only minutes. I finally felt his arms turn me over and pull me in. That's it, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I cried my eyes out. Felix laid his chin on my head and gave a kiss on the head once in a while.

"We all learn from mistakes don't we." Felix whispered.

"Y-yeah but I don't want you to be a m-mistake Felix." I sniffled as I continued my cries.

"I know you'll never forgive me babe, but just know... Your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm never forgetting that. No matter how bad things get or how good... You'll never be considered a mistake of mine. I love you with every ounce of love I have in my heart and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Your my whole world. And fucking up so many times leads to depressing moments like these, but these are the moments that build us up. And I guarantee if you forgive me, I'll try my hardest to not screw up anymore and make you the happiest girl because that's the only thing that I want. If my babygirls happy, I'm happy. Avery, I love you."

"Felix. I-I..."

I was cut off by his lips. I know I shouldn't have, but I kissed back. With so much love and passion, because that's all I needed right now. His love. I felt his sorrow and love in his kiss. And it felt amazing forgiving through a kiss. This reminded me why I loved him in the first place. Brought back all these memories of why I fell in love. This Felix. This is the Felix I was looking for.

He pulled away, "you don't have to forgive me babe, but just know I'm very sorry."

"Felix, I love you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else."

I smiled softly and he smiles wide and proud as well, he then pulled away from the hug and grabbed me by the wrist, he walked me towards the bed and laid me down, then scooted in besides me. We were facing each other, so he pulled me in and I cuddled into his chest. "Goodnight my beautiful angel. I love you babygirl." And I said my goodnight, he kissed me on the forehead one last time. Then darkness hit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter😅I'll do better next time, promise! Hope ya'll enjoyed it, leave comments and votes. Love ya'll❤️❤️