Party.

We walked into the mall and Felix turned to me. "There's a party later on today if you wanna come with me?" He asked. "Sure! Perfect timing, now I can shop for a dress." I said with a smile. We looked around for quite a while then we both found a few stores with some cool things in them. I bought 3 shirts, 4 pants, 2 skirts, and my dress. While Felix bought.. 3 snapbacks, 2 jumpers, 3 shirts, and some shoes. We then headed back home.
***
"Pick you up at 8." He said giving me a kiss then walking off to his vehicle. I then walked in to my room and put all my new things away. I washed up and went back to bed to enjoy some good Netflix.
***
I was drifting off to sleep when my phone alarm rang signaling it was an hour before Felix came. I got up and walked towards the restroom. I was going casual so I just straightened my hair, put on my dress, my boots, and makeup. I then texted Felix I was ready.
***
There was a knock at my bedroom door. "Babe, you ready?" Felix asked walking in. "Yea, im going." I said putting on my last earring. We then headed out to the car.

When we arrived the house was vibrating with the blasting music. There was people everywhere, inside and out. We walked in and I suddenly went deaf with the blaring music. "WANT A DRINK?" Felix yelled through the music. "YEA SURE." I shouted back. He went and got some drinks, a bunch of girls were hugging and kissing him on cheek. I didn't mind cause he was famous so it was normal. As I was waiting I spotted Mackenzie, she was all ready looking at me so I rolled my eyes and looked away. Then Felix came up to me and handed me my cup. The drink was amazing so we took a few more, after a while we were probably drunk. Everything was spinning and suddenly seemed funny. After an hour or 2 of dancing like crazy and laughing my ass off I realized Felix wasn't anywhere in site. I asked around and everyone said they saw him being dragged upstairs. So I went and looked through all the rooms and came to the last one.... When I opened it, I saw Felix to be sound asleep on the bed and Mackenzie without clothes, unbottoning Felix's pants. My heart stopped. She then looked up at me with an evil grin and hovered over Felix and started kissing him. I ran up to the bed and threw her off. She then got up and looked at me.
"You bitch!"
"What's your problem Mackenzie?"
"I had him first!"
"And you lost him! Too bad!"
"Too bad? Too bad?! I'm keeping him!"

She then ran towards me and tackled me to the floor, she started scratching at me and I threw her aside and got on top of her, her arms were at her sides and under my legs so she couldn't do anything but skwirm. I then tightened my fist and put them and my sides.
"No. Your not. And guess what? Today's not your lucky day. You chose a fight with an experienced MMA fighter." I said with a smirk then blew her a punch. Not bad enough to kill her, but bad enough to keep her asleep for a while. I stood up and walked towards Felix still in the bed with his pants halfway down. He had a bruise to his eye and was bleeding a bit from the end of his lip. "My poor baby." I mumbled. By now I was sober so I knew what I was doing. I got a random cloth and wiped his blood then picked him up and threw his arm around me and dragged him downstairs. When I was about to exit the house I looked over to the owner of the house and said, "you have some trash to pick up in the last room upstairs." Then walked out and headed home.

I brought Felix home with me to make sure he was ok, and so the boys wouldn't freak out. I dragged him to the restroom to wash his lip wound, and put a cream on the bruise. Then I laid him on his side of my bed and took off his shirt and shoes. I took off his pants and put on his extra basketball shorts he always leaves around here in case. I then walked into the restroom and showered. Then I changed into some comfortable clothes to go to sleep in and walked towards my bed to slip into my side. As I got comfortable I turned around to face Felix and gave him a kiss goodnight. He then wrapped his arm around my waist. "Goodnight babe." I heard him mumble. Wow. He was awake this whole time! He made me do all this for nothing. But it doesn't matter, he's ok. That's what matters. His breath still smelled a bit from the alcohol, but it was fine. "Felix... When did you wake up?" I asked. "While you were dragging me upstairs... Sorry." He then gave a little giggle with his eyes still closed. "Sorry, I had a major headache, and felt weak. But thanks baby." He then gave me a long kiss. Then we drifted off to sleep.