Part 2

I was grabbing my clothes out of my bag when Felix came up to me from behind and picked me up then went running into his room. "AHHHH!!! FELIX!" I said yelling and laughing so hard. He threw me on his bed then closed the door and locked it. "Who's this "someone else" guy huh? I REALLY wanna know." He said with his arms crossed slowly walking towards me. "I'm not telling!" I said giggling and sitting up on the bed. "I'll do whatever it takes to get it out of you Avery, you know that!" He said climbing onto the bed and hovering over you. Your faces were just centimeters away. "Oh I know." You said before tickling his side, making him fall off the bed of laughter, then u made a run for it and into the restroom. You closed the door before he got to you. "AVERY! OPEN UP PLEASE, I WONT DO ANYTHING I PROMISE." He yelled through the door, I could tell his lips were smushed up against the door while he was trying to speak. Adorable. "YOU PROMISE?" I said back. "UM SURE" he said again. I slowly opened the door then it flew open and Felix came flying through the door because he was putting his whole weight against it and fell on me. "Oh im soooo sorry Avery!" He said pushing himself off of me. "Hahaha, it's..... Fine...." I said through laughter. He then sat next to me and started laughing with me. Then it stopped and we just looked at each other. "Your so beautiful Avery." He said admiring me. "Your the most kind, admiring, generous, funny, handsome guy." I said with my eyes closed and a huge smile. He then giggled. When I opened my eyes he came closer slowly, then our lips touched. His hand held my cheek on one side and he passionately kissed me. We were there for about a minute when we finally pulled away. "Wow." I said shocked but amazed. "Your an amazing kisser." He said smirking at me. "And your my firs..." I then put my hands to my mouth and looked away. "Wait im your what?" He said trying to turn me around to face him. "Nothing, nothing." I said. "C'mon I won't laugh, I promise." He said with a pouty face. "Fine. Your my first kiss." I said blushing and looking down. "NO WAY?!!" He yelled. "Felix, shut up, their gonna hear you!" I said trying to calm him down. He shot up from the floor and started dancing around like an idiot and chanting, "Im Averys first kiss, Im Averys first kiss! Whoop whoop. Uh huh, uh huh!" He said shaking his baby butt. "Felix!" You said holding your stomach on the floor cracking up. "Score baby!" He said then got on his knees. "Avery?" He said with puppy eyes. "Yessss?" I said looking at him with a grin. "Can you pleaseeeee be my girlfriend?" He said with a huggeee begging smile. "It would be my honor!" You said. You gave him a peck on the lips and got up to change. In peace. Haha.
***