Home.

It was around 9 in the morning when I got home. Everyone came along just to welcome me back. The doctors temporarily put in a wheelchair. Turns out I had a rare virus that just started going around. And I need the wheelchair until I get over the virus in case I faint again, and I'm too weak to walk. I was hardly eating anything which scared me because I usually never stop eating and I eat like a monster. I wheeled my way to my dresser mirror. "Hey Kae." Who was laying on my bed with her phone. "Huh", "I look a lot skinnier do I not?" I asked. "Yea, you do actually... How come your not eating?" She asked. "Because the virus I guess, I'm too lazy to eat and I haven't been hungry." I replied. The room stayed silent, until the boys walked in. "Hey can the girls come over?" Oscar asked. "What girls?" I questioned. "Our girls." Omar said with a smirk. "No foooers aloud, their insane! (😂) "no, no.. I meant our girlfri...... Um yeaaaa." Omar mumbled. "Oh... Yea I guess." I answered. "Omar has a girl??? And we didn't know about it???" Felix asked. "Yea, I met her at the trampoline world!" He answered. "Oh really?", "yea!", "what's she like?", "you'll see." He said walking out with his phone in his hands.
***
Omar's POV
I walked out down the hall to call Adriana..
"Hello?"
"Hey Adriana!"
"Hey Omar! How are you?"
"Great! Are you busy?"
"Nope, not really. Why?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to come over to a friends house? They just got out of the hospital..."
"Oh that would be great, send me the address.. Be there in a bit."
"Ok, thanks. Bye!"
"Bye!"
***
After like 20 minutes that I sent her the address there was a knock on door, Mia had already arrived so it had to be adriana. "Hey Avery, I think that's Adriana, do I go get it?" I asked. "Sure." She said. I skipped downstairs and opened the door to reveal Adriana. "Hey!" I shouted as I leaned in for a hug. "Hola Omar!" She said into the hug. "Where's the poor victim?" She said walking in. "Up here." I said guiding her upstairs. We reached the door and I stepped in through first. Then she went around and gave everyone a handshake with a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, I'm Adriana." She said after she was done. "What was that for?" Kaelynn asked kind of jealous adriana kissed OG. "Oh sorry, that's the proper way to greet someone." She said. "I'm from Edinburg Texas, I'm Hispanic. My mom taught me to greet that way haha." She said kind of embarrassed now. "I like it." I said. She just looked at me and blushed. "Oh okay, sorry. I've never seen that before haha." Kaelynn said now feeling bad. We all continued talking and ordered pizza and ate like crazy except for Avery, she just stared, everytime we offered her some she rejected. I was kind of worried about her.... She hasn't been eating lately and looks awfully skinny. It turns out Adriana is super funny! She made me tear up and Felix had coke coming out of his nose😂the rest of the boys and girls did the same. I actually hadn't seen Avery so happy since the track meet. I'm glad I brought her along.
***
Averys POV
"Hey guys it's getting pretty late, I think I'm gonna head home haha." Adriana said. "No! Why you got to go?!" we all asked. "Sorry, moms rules ha." She came and gave us each a hug. "It was great meeting you guys tho." She said with a smile. "You too!!" We all replied. "And I'll keep you in prayers Avery, hope you get better!" She said. "Thank you so much!" Then Omar followed her out.
***
Adriana's POV
"Aye Omar, thank you so much for inviting me over, I had a great time and you have been blessed with amazing friends." I said with a warm smile. "Thank you for coming! Hope to see you soon." He replied. "Maybe we can meet up on our own someday?" I said with a wink and a playful smirk. "Of course! Just text me when u can!" He said then leaned into a hug. I hugged him tightly. "Mmmmuuaaah." I said as I gave him a big kiss on the cheek. "Adios!" I said and walked off.
***
Averys POV
Omar then walked through the door and sat on the floor besides Oscar. "Hey Omar, thanks for bringing Adriana over. She made me feel so much better." I said giggling. "No problem, she said you guys are amazing and would love to hang out again." He said. "That would be great." I replied. "So what now?" I asked. "Let's go downstairs and play the Xbox!!" Felix said. "Alright, but your guiding me down there!" I told him. I then slowly got up from my wheelchair and fell straight down. "Dammit!!" I said punching the floor. "Babe, you ok?" Felix said rushing up to me and picking me up. "Yea, I'll be fine." I said wrapping an arm around his neck. Then we all walked downstairs. Well Felix practically dragged me but it counts. We all sat around Felix and OG which were about to battle on black ops. It was hilarious and we wasted the rest of the time like that.