Part 3

Part 3

"Just on cue girly" you smirked and ran down the stairs to the front door. "Adios mama, te amo!" (Bye mom, love you.) "adios, cuidado!"( bye, be careful) she said. I got in the car and set my smoothie and purse down. "Hey girly, what took so long?" I asked smiling. "Momma got stuck in traffic, sorry." She said in a smirk. "GoodMorning Mrs. Anderson." You said giving her a hug from the backseat. "GoodMorning Avery, how are you?" She said looking into the mirror in front of the car. "Just great." You smiled.

•at the mall•

-"where they announcing?" you asked
~"umm, I think at Starbucks" kae said
-"ok let's head that way." You said

You guys walked in to a crowd of girls screaming all over the place. There was a girl standing next to a lady with a microphone. "Um excuse me?" You asked tapping a girl in front of you. "Yes?" She asked turning around. "Did they already announce a winner?" You asked. "Umm yea, she got 3rd. Their about to announce the 2nd place winner." She said smiling. "Ok, thanks! I'm Avery by the way." You said putting your hand in front for a shake. "Nice to meet you Avery, I'm Kendall." She said accepting the hand shake.
"KENDALL JONES" the lady announced. "RIGHT HERE!!" The girl I was talking to went pushing through the crowd to get to the lady. "OUR 2ND PLACE WINNER IS KENDALL JONES." The lady said into the microphone.

"Wow, what luck huh?" I said to Kaelynn. "Yea, *signs deeply* if only it was us." She said daydreaming.