Just another day

Averys POV
I woke up feeling a bit down. I had a headache and felt like puking. I dragged myself out of bed and walked towards the restroom. I checked the time. "1:47" wow. I can't believe they let me sleep this late. Where's Kae? I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, I decided to leave it down since I wasn't in the mood for going out. I suddenly had the urge to throw up so I ran to the toilet and started puking like crazy. I heard footsteps walk up to me. "Avery, are you alright?" It was Kae, she held my hair up while I threw up. "I don't know, my stomach hurts so freaking bad!" I said with tears filling up in my eyes. "It's ok, we'll get you checked." She said nicely. "Thanks." I then got up and rinsed my mouth and walked out into my room to change, it's the least I could do. I put on some black leggings, my oversized gray sweatshirt, and my white cute socks to keep warm. Even though Kae was practically naked, I felt chilly. "Why are you wearing that?" Kae asked me. "Because I'm cold.." I replied sitting on my desk. "Your seriously sick. It's like 100 degrees outside." She said. "I'll be right back." She then left my room. I opened up my laptop to check my Twitter and Instagram. Then Kae reappeared with my mom behind her. My mom came up to me and checked my temperature. "You have fever mija, it's 104." My mom said concerned. "It's ok mom, I honestly feel fine." I said with a warming smile, I felt really sick but I didn't want to add stress to my mom. "Ok, if you feel bad. You come and tell me." She said then walked off. Me and Kae then chatted away.

"Hey I'm gonna head home, I haven't seen my family in forever."she said. "Ok, take care." I said then gave her a hug before she left. After she was gone I wanted to watch a movie so I walked downstairs and while I was walking down I felt a bit dizzy, wait no I think it's.... Nope its realllyyy dizzy.. Then I saw everything around me start spinning and then bam. Everything went completely dark.
***
Kae's POV
I walked into my house, no one seemed home. It was silent until I got a phone call from Avery.
"Hello?"
"KAELYNN?!?!?"
"Is this lupita?" (Averys mom)
"YES! KAELYNN!"
"What! What's going on! Calm down!"
"I CANT! COME HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLY PLEASE!!"
"I'm on my way!!"

I heard her quiet sobs as I hung up. I grabbed my shoes again and ran out the door. I ran as fast as I could to Averys.

When I barged in I couldn't find them anywhere. "LUPITA!" I yelled searching the house. "KAELYNN!" I heard her yell back, I ran towards her voice and found her and the bottom of the stairs with Avery in her arms. "What happened??" I ran upto her and knelt down. "I don't know! I was coming towards the living room to set out the clothes to fold and I found Avery unconscious here!" She said through tears. "Um... Did you call an ambulance?" I asked frantically. "Of course! Their on their way.. She's not responding! I can barely feel her breathing! KAELYNN.. I'm scared!" She said sobbing like crazy. "It's going to be ok Lupita, don't cry.. Please.. It won't help." I said rubbing her back and helping her keep Averys head up. Honestly.. Avery looked dead. She was pale... So.. So pale.. And her lips were a light shade of purple and barely separated. I tried my hardest not to cry, I wanted to keep strong for her and her mom. Then the ambulance men came through the door with a bed. "Here's the victim." One of them said taking Avery from Lupitas arms and laying her on the bed and taking her into the truck. Lupita left on her truck to follow the ambulance. I quickly called Felix through Averys phone.

"Hey babe!"
"Felix, it's Kae."
"Oh hey Kae! What's up?"
"Can you give me a ride to the hospital?"
"Um... Sure.. Why though?"
"I'll explain on the way."
"Alright. Be there in 10."
*hangs up call*

I walked out and got into the SUV, "what's wrong?" Felix looked really concerned now. "And where's Avery?" He said looking out the window. I just stared back at him. "No." Was all he said. "She had an accident, we don't know what happened! We found her unconscious and called an ambulance." I said trying to sound as calm as possible. "No no no no no!" He said holding his head in his hands with tears at the brim of his eyes. The rest of the ride was silent. Then we finally got there and ran inside.