Part 2

Oscar's POV
Me and Omar were getting bored from walking around and not finding anything challenging. We had like 2 bears each from winning. That's when Omar asked, "Can we get cotton candy? I'm craving." "Sure why not." I said. Then we headed towards the stand. We were almost up next when someone tapped my shoulder. "Um are you Oscar.... From TFC?" A girl asked. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She had long, and extremely curly hair, Hazel eyes, and she had a light complexion. "Of course! How can I help you?" I asked. "I'm like your biggest fan, can I please have an autograph and picture?" She asked then blushed. She looked so cute blushing. "Obviously." Was all I said before she pulled out a shirt and her phone. I autographed her shirt and gave her a kiss on the cheek for the selfie. I could feel the heat of her cheek where she was blushing insanley. It was so adorable I couldn't help myself from giggling. "I'm so sorry, I'm a very awkward type." She said giggling nervously. "It's fine. It's adorable. How old are you?" I asked. "17, im Mia by the way." She said putting out a hand to shake. "Well hi Mia, that's a beautiful name." I said. "Thank you so much Oscar." She said. "Hold up, can I see the picture we took?" I asked. "Of course." She said reaching into her purse, then she gave me her phone. I noticed that her screensaver was me and it said "my lifesaver" in cursive. I unlocked her phone and went to her contacts, then I put in my number and handed it back to her. When she saw the screen she covered her mouth with her hands and started fangirling. "Call me sometime." I said winking. "I WILL, I PROMISE OSCAR! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She said walking away slowly. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled back. When I turned around Omar was standing there staring at me with a blank expression. "What?" I asked with a smile. "I've been waiting here for 10 minutes and you've been holding up the line." He said pointing behind me with his cotton candy. There was a big line with angry people. "IM SORRY!" I said moving out of the line, me and Omar started laughing. "What time is it?" Omar asked. "Oh, it's 5:54, should we start heading back?" I asked. "Yea, let's go." He said. When we got there only Sandy and Avery where there. Then like 2 minutes later OG and Kae walked up.
***

A/N: hey guys!! Thanks for reading my story! I've been working hard on it! And I made it for my special members of our #fooofamily 😘 please vote, comment, and read more of my story guys. Everything counts! And sorry it was short. Please comment if I should continue it. Thanks! Much love xxx