Fight! Fight!

A/N: Sorry guys, it's taking me a while to update, but I'll try more. Thanks for the comments to continue! Those motivate me.😁😘 Here's another chapter!
----------------------------------
As took the stairs to the next floor I saw a woman about the age of 60 speed walking my way with an angered look. She seemed in a rush, but I wanted to find out if she knew anything about Felix.

"Ma'am?"

"What."

"Um... What's the matter?"

"Some stupid kids are blasting their music and won't let me sleep! I'm going to go complain."

"Oh... Do you know how many there are?"

"There might be more but I saw about 5 or 6 of them enter the room before all the chaos started. They all seem around 16,17 years of age."

"D-do you know what room their in?"

"Oh... You'll find out! For now I'm going to complain!"

She continued walking down the stairs.. "Ma'am! Don't worry, I'll handle it!"

With that I walked through some metal doors and down the hall.. I could feel the floor vibrating with music. I passed a door with the number 214, and the door was shaking. So I figured that was the one. I loudly knocked and the door was opened immediately. This random guy yelled to some other dude, "HEY MAN, WE GOT ANOTHER GIRL!" He then tugged my arm and pulled me towards... Oh no... "HEY RYLAN SHES ALSO A HOTTIE!" He threw me on Rylan and he grabbed me by my waist, he was definitely drunk. "Mmm babygirl, you came back for me huh?" He said leaning in to kiss me. "Get away Rylan. Where's Felix?" I said shoving him away.

"Why do you care, have some fun! He is." He said pointing towards Felix who also seemed drunk, he was in what seemed the living room area and had a girl dancing, and grinding on him with her ass. I felt tears start whelming up in my eyes. My heart broke completely. I walked straight towards Felix and the girl, as I approached them the girl who seemed drunk as well threw herself at me and started dancing on me, and Felix moved on to another girl who started doing the same. "Get the fuck off you tramp." I shoved her to the floor. "Hey what's your problem bitch!" She got up and shoved me, I shoved back. Then the music stopped and Rylan started chanting "Fight fight fight" and everyone gathered around us and started chanting along. Then I looked over to Felix who had a scared expression across his face. He just stood there, like an idiot.

"Hurry up, do something hoe."

"Shut up, this is stupid. I'm leaving." I said starting to exit the circle as everyone started booing.

"That's right pussy! LEAVE!" I heard her sneer.

"I'm not gonna fight you, because I'd probably rip your clothes off and judging by your looks. That's all the clothes you have." I smirked.

"Oh yea? Rip this!" She came running towards me but I dodged her hit so she fell to the floor, then before she could get up Felix came to the middle, "you guys, please don't fi-" he was cut off by Rylan pushing him out of the way and taking over the crowds attention. "Whoever wins! Gets to sleep with me tonight!" He cheered, and everyone cheered along.

"I'd prefer to get my ass beat." I spit on him, he flicked some off and glared at me. "Then go right ahead." He moved aside and the girl came charging at me. She got a good punch right on my bottom lip. I stumbled back and everyone started cheering for the girl and they started throwing money across the floor. She stood back real proud and started accepting the cheers given to her. I kept my head down and wiped some blood off my lip, I glanced over to Felix who was hidden in the crowd, his eyes were watery. He wanted to cry. Just as I was about to look up the girl came at me again but this time I threw out my elbow, hit her right on the jawline and knocked her on the floor. She was flat on her back, with her eyes closed, and she had steady breathing. She seemed asleep. The whole crowd went quiet and they all stared at me and the girl on the floor back and forth.

"It's not the first time this happens." I said then started walking towards the crowd to leave, then I turned as I was about to leave, the crowd was all facing me, "oh and by the way, pick up all that money, you all need it. Or just put it in her dress. She's gonna need it for her hospital bill." And I opened the door and everyone started cheering like crazy and I exited the door. As I started walking I almost bumped into the lady from earlier, she was staring at me like I was insane. "What?" I gave an awkward giggle. And she looked at my lip then back up at me. "Oh yea... I got in a fight ha." I awkwardly laughed.

"I-I figured.. My money wouldve been on you doll." She started laughing and I did too. That's when I heard the door from the room open, as I turned around I saw Felix jogging down the hall. "Sorry, gotta go." I told the lady and started walking faster down the hall.

"WAIT AVERY!" I heard Felix call, but I kept walking.
***
I was in the hotel room, and Felix was sitting on the bed while I was watching Tv in the living room, he was too scared to talk to me. And I was too pissed to talk to him. We spent the whole afternoon like that, until it came to bed time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys! Comment if I should continue bc I don't know If my stories any good.😕love ya'll!