Concert.

A/N: sorry guys I've been testing and really stressed lately, I'm gonna try keeping up again. And sorry for the awkward last chapter I needed something to take up time.😂
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We were now getting dressed for the concert. I wore my fan shirt, some jean shorts, and my converse. I straightened my hair and put on my makeup.

"Ready Felix?"

"Yeaup, let's head out."

We walked out to the limo and drove off.
~~~
The place was packed af, good thing Felix never left my side or his arm around my waist. We took a spot in the very front. The whole time Felix was either using his phone or laughing at my reactions. I was going insane. While they were performing Gilinsky touched my hand and winked, and Johnson blew me a kiss. I was officially blessed. I almost started crying.
•••
*after concert/ meet n greet*

There was like 12 more girls ahead of me and I was already hardcore fangirling, Felix was waiting outside and said he would wait for me. There was a girl behind me who was crying and I was trying to calm her down, then it was my turn.

"Jacks!!!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around them both. "I love you boys so fucking much!" I shouted to them through the screaming girls.

"Thanks we appreciate it." Gilinsky said. "Yea, we love all of our beautiful fans." Johnson said with a wink.

"Can I get a picture?"

"Of course!"

I took one with Johnson first, he smiled and hugged me around my shoulders with his cheek against mine. With Gilinsky he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks boys!! Love you!" I said.

"Bye gorgeous." They said as I walked off with their autographs on my shirt.
>>>>>
"Babe! I'm out." I said walking towards Felix on his phone.

"Ok, finally!" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Did it go well?"

"Yup! They complimented me and I took pictures!"

"They didn't flirt did they!?!"

"No babe! I wouldn't let them!" I said with a giggle and gave him a kiss.

"Good. Let me see the pics."

"Kay."

I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures, he got a bit jealous cause they were so close. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.
•••
"Wanna go out and eat?" Felix asked.

"Sure! Let's try a place we've never been to."

"Alright."

We hopped into the limo and told the guy to take us to the best resturaunt there was here. We arrived about 7 min. Later.
•••
we ate for a while and were chatting away when a fangirl came upto Felix crying.

"Felix!! I'm so sorry but can I please have a picture?"

"Ummm..."

"Yes you can." I said pulling Felix off the chair and putting him besides the fan. I grabbed the fans phone and took it.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean you any offense, I'm just kind of on a date... Thanks for the picture and hope to see you soon!" Felix said giving the fan one last hug.
***
We got back to the hotel and I was tired. Not sleepy, but tired.
"Felix what do you want to do?"

"I dunno. Wanna go down to the pool?"

"Sure!"

I changed into my bikini and we walked downstairs to the pool and walked into the area.

"Try not to drown." Felix said with a wink.

"I'm not even in the water ye..."

Then he pushed me into the pool unexpectedly.

"FUCKING FELIX!" I said gulping for air. "I.... Can't... Swim!!" I said acting as if drowning.

"I'm coming babe!" He said throwing himself in.

As he hopped in next to me, I pushed his head under and swam back up to the cement.

"Ugh. Way to go Avery!" Felix said wiping away some water from his face.

"Tehe." I cannonballed in next to him.

We played around and had a few giggles until some high school boys showed up.