Dinner

"I wanna sit here!" I pointed at a booth. "Anything for my princess." Felix said while wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me to the booth. "Hey guys! Over here!" He shouted out to the rest. We all got comfortable. Then I remembered the first time we all sat down and ate together, it was hilarious with the boys fighting over me haha. "Remember when you guys fought over me?" I said giggling towards Felix. "Yea😂but I obviously won😏" He said giving me a kiss on the lips.

After we finished eating we all got in the limo and then Felix asked, "Hey you girls wanna come over to our place for a bit?" I was confused. "Our place?", "Yea, we bought a 2 story apartment here so when we come over we have a place to stay at." He said with a smile. "YAY! Ok sure." I said then we drove off to his house.
***
When we got off, the place was amazing, it was so cozy. I grabbed my stuff and took it into the living room. "This way." Felix said taking a hold of my hand and guiding me upstairs to I'm guessing his bedroom. When we walk in he faces me and gives me a seductive look. "Wanna have some fun?" He said with a wink. "Um sure! What movie we watching?" I said jokingly. "None. But we can reenact 50 shades of gray." He said before pulling me against him by my waist and kissing me, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he kept his hands on my hips. After a moment he pushes me against the wall and continues, then he picks my legs up and wraps them around his waist. He carried me to his bed and laid me down, not letting his lips escape mine, then he hovered over me. He started kissing my neck and I let out a small moan, he then tugged at the end of my shirt and slowly pulled it up, then took it off, I gladly returned the favor. When he was about to take off my shorts there was knock at the door. "Oh shit, hurry grab your shirt!" I did as I was told and ran into the restroom.
***
Felix's POV
I was getting so into it when someone ruined our moment. Damn it! "Oh shit, hurry grab your shirt!" I told Avery then she ran into the restroom. The knocking got louder. "Coming!!" I said loudly while putting on my shirt. I opened the door and their stood Daff. "What's going on?" He said angrily. "Nothing, why?" I said trying to hide anything. "I'm so mad!! You don't think I know what going on?" He said with a serious face. "About what?" I said trying to act stupid. "Stop trying to act stupid! You don't think I know whats happening between you boys and the girls?" He said tapping his foot now. "Listen Daff, I'm so sorr.." I was cut off by Daff. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to the girls! Your foooers! Why did you promise them the album would be out in a week? We're still working on it!" He said with arms up. Oh god what a relief. I took a bit sigh. "I apologize Daff for promising something I couldn't keep." I said trying to act hurt. "It's fine. I'll see you boys tomorrow." He then walked off. I closed the door and heard my restroom door squeak open, I looked over to see a nervous Avery. "It's fine, he's gone." I said. Then she started laughing. "I thought he was talking about me and Kae." I started cracking up too. "I did as well! I was scared!" We continued laughing.
***
Kae's POV
After Daff left from getting after the boys, OG offered to go to his room so I accepted. I felt great being alone with him. When we got in there I sat on his bed and watched while he locked his door. He then turned to me and stared. "Your so damn beautiful." He said with an admiring look in his eyes. "You mean everything to me OG." I said. And that's all that was spoken before he walked up to the bed and hovered over me slowly, trying to tease me I guess.. He then started kissing me, and we had a makeout session.
***
Averys POV
We were laying down on Felix's bed watching the movie fast and the furious 7. (Huge fan btw, sorry not sorry) then I started yawning like crazy. "You sleepy babe?" Felix asked wrapping an arm around my waist. "Kinda, what time is it?" I asked looking over to his phone. "It's 2 in the morning, it's too late for you guys to be out in the streets, wanna stay?" He asked. "Sure. I'll go let Kae know." I said while getting up and walking towards the living room. When I walked in Oscar and Omar were knocked out on the sofa and there was no sign of Kae and OG anywhere so I figured they'd be in his room, so I went back upstairs and looked for a door that read "Oscar OG Molander" on it and found it. I knocked on the door and waited for OG to open the door, when he did I looked over his shoulder to find Kae already fast asleep on his bed. OG was shirtless, I'll admit... The guy has abs😍. "Hey OG, if Kae wakes up tell her it's fine for us to sleepover, which I doubt she'll do haha." I said in a whisper. "Alright, will do. Thanks." He whispered back then slowly closed the door. I walked back into Felix's room and he was in the restroom brushing his teeth. "Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around him from behind. I started giggling at how small I looked behind him, he did too because it's his role to be doing this. "Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked politely. He spit out his last amount of paste and rinsed his mouth before answering. "Of course." He said then walked to his closet and handed me the red shirt he wore in the whistle video, it fit up to my knees so I'd didn't bother putting on shorts under hehe. He gave me a kiss goodnight. We then walked back to bed and cuddled, then drifted off to sleep.