Awake

I woke up after a while again. Then I spotted my mom in the chair staring off to nothing. "Mmm...mom?" I said very weak. "AVERY!!" She practically screamed and hugged me so tight I felt like I was gonna shatter in her arms. "What happened?" I asked. "You fainted and fell down the stairs." She replied. "Oh... My head hurts a lot mom.", "I know mija, you can come home tomorrow morning... It's 7 right now, want a friend to come over to keep you company?" She asked. "Yea.... Can Kae and Felix come?" I asked. "Of course, let me go call them." She said pulling out her phone and walking out of the room. I slumped my head back and closed my eyes, a couple tears rolled down my cheeks. I was in so much pain, my head hurt awfully. I was so happy to be alive and with my eyes open though. Then my mom walked back in, "they'll be here in a fe..." Then she looked up and noticed me. "What's wrong baby?" She asked. "Me duele la cabeza tan feo mama." I said with sniffles.(my head hurts so bad mom.) "let me get a doctor." She said then left the room. I got a text from Felix.
"Hey babe, I don't know if your awake yet, but if you are... Thank you so much for winning this fight and not letting us down❤️ I hope to see you as soon as possible. I love you💘"

I'm sorry for sounding like a horrible person, but I didn't bother to reply. I felt too weak to type, and he was coming to see me anyways. Then a nurse walked in and handed me some pain relieving pills. After I took them I felt a lot better, not awesome, but better. That's when my favorites in the world arrived.

"AVERY!!" Felix said walking towards me holding a bunch of balloons, a huge bouquet of flowers, and a basket of snacks. "Babe!!" I said all weak and ugly. "How are you feeling?" He asked setting everything down next to my bed. He placed a kiss on my lips, oh how much I missed them.... "I feel better." I said after we broke the kiss. "I heard everything you told me yesterday by the way." I said with a weak smile. "Don't ever cry for me again ok? Keep strong and fight along my side." I said holding his hand. "Ok, I promise. I'm just soooo happy your awake." He said kissing my hand. "I really wanna go home." I said. "I know, I really want you to come home." He said with a sad face. Then there was knocking at the door. "Come in!" He shouted for me. It was the boys.
"AVERY!" ~ Oscar
"ARE YOU OK? ~OG
"IM SORRY IM LATE!" ~Omar

"Hey guys. Come on in, thanks for coming." I said waving my hand like a drunky. They each gave me a big hug and sat around Felix. We just talked for a while when Kae arrived. "AVERY! BABE!" She said running up to me and giving me a huge hug, I could feel her cold tears soaking through my shirt while she held me tight in her arms. I started tearing up too. "I'm so glad your alive." She said sniffling. "I am too, you don't know how hard I fought." I replied. "I know! I'm so glad!" She then pulled away and sat at the end of my bed. "I'm gonna be honest with you Avery, I thought you were dead when I walked up to you and your mom." She said wiping away tears. "I think I was..." I giggled, everyone else joined in. "HEY AVERY! We have a surprise for you!!!" Omar said not being able to contain his excitement. "You guys know, you didn't have to bring me anything right?" I said with a smile. "Of course we did!" Then OG got up and walked outside the door and brought in the biggest teddy bear i had ever seen! It was holding a huge heart with all their signatures and a little "get well" note from them all. "Awe, you guys!! I love you all so freaking much fr." I said hugging OG while he set the bear down. "It was nothing really." Oscar said. "Should we all watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure." They all chimed in. I scooted to the far side of my hospital bed, "Felix?" I said patting the spot besides me. He climbed in and settled the blanket around us, he got me comfortable in his arms. I changed the channel to a good movie and we all got comfortable and watched it.