The beach

We walked around for a while until we finally found a spot near the water, it was beautiful. Today was our last day with the boys before leaving tomorrow afternoon. So I was trying to make the most of it. While the boys took off their shirts me and Kae just stared. It was damn hot. "Wanna get in the water with us?" Omar asked. "Of course!" Me and Kae said. I could feel the boys eyes burning through me while I was taking off my shirt n shorts. When I was done I was in just my two piece bikini, when I looked up the boys had their jaws dragging on the floor. "Can I help ya'll?" I asked with a giggle while folding up my shirt. "Damn you look hot." Felix said walking up to me. He wrapped him arms around my waist while I put my shirt away. He then turned me around and planted a kiss on me. We were there making out for about a minute when suddenly we felt cold af water splash all over us. "COME ON LOVE BIRDS!" Omar said. "FUCKING OMAR!" I yelled laughing then started chasing him. He ran into the water and when I caught up to him he threw me over his shoulder and ran deeper into the water then threw me in. When I walked back into shore OG and Kae were making out sitting on top of a towel. I decided to grab a bucket and fill it up with sand. I walked up to them then yelled. "I THINK YOUR PREGNANT!" And threw the sand on them then Kae started chasing me, "FUCK YOU AVERY!!" We were laughing our asses off the whole time. Suddenly the girl I saw earlier showed up.
"Hey Felix." She then gave him a peck on the cheek and a hug.
He looked at me awkwardly and blushed. "Um hey Mac." He walked towards me with her trailing behind. "Avery, this is Mackenzie." Wow. He already had a nickname for her "Mac" like really? What is she? A McDonald's meal? Ugh she looked like a sass queen. "Hi, I'm Mackenzie. Felix's ex." She said with her hand out for a shake. I weakly shook it and proudly responded with, "hi, I'm Avery. Felix's girlfriend." And gave her a proud smirk. "That's nice, hopefully you all last as long as we did." She said biting her lip and looking at him. "And how long might that be?" I asked, curious. "2 years." She said proudly. "Oh. 2 years? Only." I said with a giggle. "ONLY? That's a really long time." She said getting a bit bothered. "Yea, it is." I looked over to Felix then walked away. He followed.
"What's wrong babe?"
"What is she doing here?"
"Oh I thought it would be a good idea to invite her so you guys could meet.
"You know it's not very smart when your ex and your girlfriend meet right?"
"Oops, sorry. I promise she won't be any trouble."
"I hope."
~~~
Me and all the others were playing while Felix and Mac were sitting on our towel chatting away. Ugh. When suddenly a beautiful curly haired girl walked up to Oscar sitting on his own towel, reading a book. He looked up and quickly jumps up to his feet.
•••
Oscars POV
"Mia!! You made it!" I said giving her a hug. "Yea I did! Thank god." She said smiling back. "How are you?" I asked trying to keep the convo going. "Good." She said with a smile. "Wanna walk around?", "Of course." She said. I asked to take her hand and she gladly accepted it. We walked around the beach and got to know each other really well, she's a really shy person, she's not very social. And when I compliment her, she doesn't accept it and she blushes like crazy. It's adorable. We're both in love with Harry Potter which is already a plus 10 points for me, and she enjoys most things I do. We got along great. We were walking back when she got a text from her mom saying it was time for her to go back home.

"I'll see you later beautiful." I said hugging her tightly. "Bye Oscar." She said. But before she left I caught her. "How about I take you out?" I asked. "Like.... On a date?" She asked blushing insanley. "Obviously." I smirked into it. "Of course!" She said clapping. "Ok, I'll text you when, and where." I said before we said our goodbyes once again and she left.
•••
Averys POV
I was stalking Felix and Mac because she was waaayy to close to Felix and it was starting to bug me. Then suddenly she pretended like she reached over to her bag to grab her sunglasses and she literally hovered over Felix and stuck her butt out. And Felix stared at it. Like really? Then when she pulled back to sit down she sat on her knees and looked Felix straight in the eyes. What she did next, was unbelievable. Yes. You guessed it. She KISSED MY MAN. And Felix didn't pull away. After a long 2 minutes they pull away and he looks straight towards me and his face looks like he just saw a ghost. He quickly gets up and starts walking to me. "Hey Avery, listen...." I interrupted him before he could say anymore, "I knew I should've never dated a celebrity, all they care about it sex and girls. Fuck you Felix. you can take that whore back. You won't have to worry about kissing your ex in front of your new girlfriend again. ITS OVER!" I yelled in tears, I pushed him out of my way and ran back to the bus with everyone after me, including Mackenzie.

I slammed the door to the restroom and burst out in tears. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. Then someone knocked. Felix. "Babe.. I'm so..." I stopped him, "Don't fucking call me babe, I'm not yours anymore." I yelled. Then I heard Kae's voice. "Let me in. Now." I opened the door and Felix tried coming in then I shoved him out and locked it.
K: you ok there Alex?
A: no!! Obviously not!
(My middle name was Alexandra and only certain people called me Alex.)
K: I know I'm sorry for asking.
~she pulled me into a hug and cradled me while I cried.~
A: I can't believe he would do that.!
K: I know, I know.
A: I'm so pissed!
K: I know, I understand.... Mackenzie said she wants to talk to you. Is that ok?
A: OH THATS MORE THAN OK, THATS JUST FINE. Where is she?

I opened the door wide and looked around the bus then I spotted her outside. She had a wide smirk on her face when she saw me then she started laughing at me. "Quit your shit before I punch that smirk right off your face whore." I yelled at her. We were outside and everyone was inside the bus. "Oh go right ahead. Bitch." Then she started making a kissy face. "Oh that's it." I ran up to her and punched her right in the face. She dropped straight to the floor and I got on top of her and started going at her. She got one good punch to my rib and it hurt like a bitch. I kept punching at her face when I felt someone pulling me off of her. I kept punching the air. "Come on MAC! keep talking shit!!" I yelled. She Ran away all bloody. And I was proud. Then Felix came outside. "AVERY! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He yelled at me. "What's MY problem?? Are you really asking me that?? Whats yours??? Thinking its fine to make out with someone like that in front of your girlfriend?" I yelled with my arms crossed. "I didn't mean it, it wasn't enjoyable." He said with a pleading face. "Of course it wasn't, that's why you didn't pull away right?" I said. "Exactl..... Wait no that's not what I meant." Then he started walking towards me. He pulled me into a hug and I just stood there in tears. He had his arms wrapped around me and I had my hands on my face and I was buried in his chest, crying. "That's the biggest regret of my life Avery, I swear I'm so sorry. It won't ever happen again, because I love you not her." He said kissing the top of my head. "I can't anymore Felix. I'm done. I'm going to sleep, it's getting late." I walked away from him and onto my bunk.

"Hey Avery, you sure you don't wanna come sleep with me?" Felix asked tapping on my bunk. I just turned my body the opposite side of him. I heard his footsteps slowly walk away. I had the hardest time drifting off to sleep knowing I wasn't in Felix's arms.