Carnival

Your POV
"Ok so what's the plan?" Felix said. "Um I already texted Daff and he said we just have to rehearse Doo-wop but that's not till tonight, so we can do something right now." He said. "How about the carnival downtown!!!" Omar asked jumping up and down. "Sounds great!" Oscar said. "Alright, guys get your girls and let's head out." Felix said taking a hold of my hand. "Haha that's my cue." OG said then took a hold of Kae's hand and walked off the tour bus with her behind. We all walked down the street to the carnival. When we arrived the guy said it was $10 per person. Felix paid for us and OG for him and Kae. And omar paid with Oscar. We walked in and stood together in a group, "ok so how are we gonna do this?" OG said. "Well let's all split up and explore!" Felix said. "Deal, meet up back here by 6. It's 3 right now." Oscar said. Then we all left to seperate places.
***
Me and Felix walked to a Farris wheel, I loved heights! We got into a cart and waited for the ride to start. When we reached the top it stopped for a while, that's when I pulled out my phone and took a selfie with Felix, he kissed my cheek for the selfie. "Send it to me, I look hot." He said. I rolled my eyes, "sure." I said biting his cheek gently. "I'm kidding babe, you look hot." He said smirking. Then the ride started up again. Next we went to a stand where it included basketball and I knew Felix was good so I asked him to play for me. He scored them all and won me a huge bear with a heart that said "mine" I squeezed it super tight and cuddled it when he handed it to me, "thanks babe!" Said giving him a quick kiss. "No problem, ball is life." He said laughing. We walked around hand in hand to see if there was any other good games.
***
Kaelynns POV
Me and OG walked around for a while until we found a stand where you shoot at the target. "Want me to handle this?" OG asked. "Nah, I got this." I said smirking. "You sure? The gun looks heavy." He said giggling. "I'm sure!" I said playfully pushing him. I picked up the gun and shot a couple times. I made all targets then won a monkey. "How was that?" I said winking at him. "Damn your good, where did you learn to shoot like that?" He asked. "Me and Avery are from Texas, that's how our daddy's raise us." I said laughing. "Wow, I'd be scared to meet your family's." He said with his hands raised. We both laughed, then I handed him the monkey i won, he took it and looked at me straight in the eyes and just smiled. "Your the best." He said and gave me a tight hug with the bear in between us. "so any bears you see that you like?" He asked smirking at me. We were walking hand in Hand around until I saw a huge minion teddy bear. "THAT ONE!" I said pointing at it. "Awe that ones cute." He said walking towards the stand. It was a dart game. He got the darts and looked over to me. "This is gonna be hard.... I'm not very good at targets." He said scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine cutie, as long as you tried." I said smiling back. The man handed him 4 darts and told him as long as he made 3 he could win the bear for me. He missed the first one and stomped the floor. "Damn it." He whispered. He then shot the second and made it, the 3rd then the 4th and made them all. "Yayy!!! You did it OG!!" I said cheering and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Yes!! I'm so happy!!" He said grabbing the minion. "Here you go babe." He said handing it over and giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Awe thanks OG, your too sweet sometimes I swear." You said blushing. "Haha, but I enjoy it, especially when it comes to my number 1 special foooer." He said wrapping an arm around you, then you guys started walking around again.