We knew it.

I went out back to my bunk and grabbed my black "keep calm & stay cool" shirt, Minnie white shorts, and some black converse. I went into the restroom, got dressed then straightened my long light brown hair, I loved how it reached up to my butt. Then to top off the outfit I put on my new "Brooklyn Nets" SnapBack to make Felix happy since we're now a couple lol. I walked out of the restroom and OG was standing there waiting. "About time, beauty queen." He said giggling. "Ha ha very funny" I said and moved him over to walk out to the living room area. "Hey babe." Felix said while patting the spot next to him on the couch. "Hey" i said sitting down and giving him a kiss on the cheek. We intertwined hands and sat there. "So we got any plans?" I asked looking over to him. "I don't know, I'll ask Daff if we have anything important and then we can make plans." He said with a smile. "Ok, But I really wanna spend some time with you!" I said with a sad 5 year old face. "Aye I know baby girl, I'll try my best." He said then gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Okay." Was all I said. We were watching American horror story when Oscar walked in. "Hey Felix, hey Av....." He paused then looked at our hands. "Yes?" Felix asked with a giggle, I simply just smiled at him. "Umm... Is there something I don't know about?" Oscar said. "Um there's a couple things you don't know, and one of them is me and Avery are dating now!" Felix said while holding up our hands. I giggled. Then Omar walked in. "Hey what's going on?" He said smiling. "Oh hey Omar! We were just telling Oscar that me and Felix are dating!" I told him with a grin. "Aha I see! I totally saw it coming." Omar said clapping up and down. We all laughed at Omars energy. Then OG walked in, "I totally knew Felix had a crush on you, that's why I flirted. To get him mad on purpose!" He said giving Felix a slight kick to the shoe. "And it worked!!" Felix said playfully smacking him across the arm. Everyone started cracking up. "Where's Kaelynn?" OG asked. "I'm gonna go look for her." He said then walked to the back.

Kaelynn's POV
I felt so lonley. Like everyone was paying attention to Avery. Like always. I hated the fact that she was the less awkward one. I can't believe her dream came true! She's finally dating the love of her life! And I can't even make eye contact with mine. OG. My life. My whole. I heard their whole convo up to the part when Omar started talking then I put on my headphones and got on tumblr, I was just chilling on my bunk bed when someone sat next to my feet and playfully smacked my knees. "Hey Kae" OG said. "Oh um hey! Sorry." I said taking off my headphones and turning my phone screen off. I wrapped my arms around my knees. "How you doing?" He asked. "Good. And you?" I said starting to blush already. "Just great. But it feels a bit lonley up front without you." He said smiling. "Oh... Um... You ssure about thatt?" I asked stuttering of excitement. "Yea, wanna come?" He said with his hand reached out to me. "Okay." I said then gave him my hand, we got up, then he looked at our hands. "Your doing it wrong." He said. "Wha..tt? I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm doing? I'm an idiot. Sorry, sorry." I said stuttering of embarrassment and blushing insanley. "Awe your so cute when your nervous." He said then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "This is how you do it." He said, then intertwined our fingers. "Oh, haha. Sorry." I said then we walked into the living room to hear the plans for the day.