Whos that?

When I woke up Felix wasn't there. I figured he was up front with the boys so I just went to the restroom and showered, then I put my hair up in a messy bun and threw on black high waisted shorts, and a plain gray t-shirt with the front tucked in. I walked out to the front a got some cereal. "Good morning Omar." I said with a warming smile. "Good morning." He sounded worried. "What's wrong Hun?" I asked. "It's just... Felix wasn't here when we woke up and I've been texting him but he won't answer." He said with tears at the rim of his eyes. "It's ok, he'll show up." I went up to him and hugged him. Then when I pulled away I caught a glimpse of someone outside. When I looked again for a closer look. It was Felix.... With a girl. They were laughing and holding coffee cups. Then he gave her a hug and she kissed his cheek and he walked back inside. When he did I looked away and continued to eat my cereal to play it off. "Where were you??" Omar asked him real concerned. "Oh just went by for a coffee." He said with a wide smile. "With?" I asked him. "No one." He replied. I can't believe he lied to me. "Well we were worried, don't ever go again by yourself." I said sternly. "Babe... You ok? You seem upset." He said approaching me. "I'm fine." I said and walked back to his room. I laid down with my laptop on my lap, and scrolled through Instagram. Then I saw a picture on Felix's Instagram, of his coffee and in the seat in front of him it look like a girls chest.
***
Felix's POV
"Hey Omar what's wrong with Avery? Is she ok?" I asked. "I don't know... She was fine until she stayed staring outside the window then her mood changed.." He said trailing off. Shit. She saw her. I walked to my room and slowly opened the door and crept in. "Hey baby girl..." I said as nice as possible. "What." She said. "Can we talk." I said . "Go right ahead." She said still looking down at her screen. "Please put down the laptop and listen to me babe." I said sitting down at the edge of the bed. She obeyed and looked at me with a sigh. "I saw." She started off with. "Why is she kissing you? Does she not know you have a girlfriend??" She said starting to raise her voice. "Listen Avery, she's an old friend... She came down to visit so she asked to go get coffee." I said patiently. (A for Avery, f for Felix )
A: then why did you say you went alone?
F: because I didn't want you to get mad.
A: well now I am for not telling me the truth. How can I trust you?
F: I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me?
A: should I?

Then I crawled up next to her on the bed and planted a kiss on her lips. "Yes." I said with a puppy face. "Fine. Don't let it happen again." She said booping my nose then walked off into the kitchen.
***
Averys POV
So that happened. I brushed it off like it was nothing and walked to the kitchen. "Hey Oscar, OG, and Kae." I said "hey" they said in unison. "What can we do today?" I asked. "We can go to the beach!" Oscar said. "Yea sure!!" I said. " lets go change Kae." I asked while walking towards the back. I grabbed a black bikini and put it on, on top of that I put on some short shorts with a beach blouse over. I put on my sandals and grabbed my phone. Then walked into Felix's room and closed the door, he was still laying down and using his phone. "Hey Felix." I said seductivly. "What?" He turned around towards me. "Get naked for me." I said with a lip bite. "OK!" He started taking off his shirt in a rush and was unbuttoning his pants when I ran up to him. "IM KIDDING! KEEP IT ON!" I said laughing my ass off. "Why??" He asked with a pouty face. "Just put on some trunks, we're going to the beach weirdo." I said giving him a kiss. "Awe okay. I got exited there for a moment." He said giggling. "Um yea I noticed that." I said walking out.
When we were all ready we left to the beach on our pennyboards.