The meet

When I woke up I checked the time, it was 8:30 and our flight left at 9:30!! I got up and ran to the restroom, I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a messy bun and changed, some joggers, crop top, and Nike sandals. I ran up to Kae. "KAE!! Wake up!!" I shoved her. "What?!" She yelled. "Shhhh, the boys are still asleep! It's almost 9 and our flight leaves at 9:30!" I yelled at her. "Shit" she ran to the restroom and twinned with me. While she was in the restroom I crept into Felix's room, he was in the same position as if I were there in his arms. I gave a weak smile and felt all the pain come back from last night. I burst out in tears quietly. I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry." I whispered and left.
***
"Hurry! It's leaving!" We ran and barely made it onto the plane. "What a relief." I said as we both slumped into our seats. "Are you ok?" Kae asked. "From last night?"
"Yea.."
"Sure... It hurt a lot. But he was famous, I'll never see him again. I'll get over it."
"Don't say that Alex."
"It's true." I looked up at her and felt a single tear drop escape my eye. She pulled me into a hug, "it's ok, get that out of your mind.. Remember we have a meet today and we got to prepare for it." She said into my shoulder. "I know... I was hoping Felix would watch me for good luck. But now it feels like it's not gonna go too good." I said with tears streaming down my face. "No Alex!! Don't say that!! We are going to do great with or without him!" She said pulling me away and looking at me in the eyes. "Yes ma'am." I said nodding in tears. The rest of the flight was pretty quiet.. The flight was about 4 hours. So we got home around 1:30.

"Mom!!!" I ran up to her and hugged super tight. "Aye mija!" She hugged me back tighter. It felt great being in my moms arms again. "Sorry mama but I have to get to the stadium at 2 because our meet starts at 5 can you drop me and Kae off?" I asked. "Sure, get your stuff." She said grabbing her car keys. We grabbed what we would use at the meet, snacks, clothes, shoes, pillow, blanket, etc. we got on the car and drove off.

No one was here, just our team, we said hi to our girls and found a spot to make our selves at home, I changed into my sport shorts, a Nike shirt, and left my hair in a messy bun. I snuggled up into my blanket and fell asleep, along with Kae behind me.

"Hey Alex, it's 4... We should start warming up." Kae whispered to me. "Alright." I got up walked up to my back and threw on my warm ups and put on my shoes. We walked out onto the track and and jogged 2 laps then went to the field and started stretching. By the time we finished it was 4:45 so I grabbed my uniform and ran to the restroom. It was a red top and red tights(picture on the side) and braided my hair down. I washed any left over makeup off and walked back to camp to put my stuff down and went out to the field to get ready for my event. While I was stretching I caught a glimpse of someone in the bleachers wearing something really bright so I turned towards that area and saw 4 bright boys sitting down near the front. It was the fooo. I ran up to Kae. "Kae!! They came to watch us!!" I yelled jumping up and down. "No way!!" She cheered. "Yea!! Look!" I pointed at where they were. "Oh my god yes!! My confidence is back!" We both started laughing. Then a crowd of girls went up to them and I noticed the boys point at us, guess the girls asked why they came. I was so happy knowing Felix came to watch me.... Even though you know what happened last night. I was pumped and excited to run now!

Announcer *all 4x1 relay teams please report to the front.* that was me and Kaelynns cue to go. We were about to run.