Dance studio

We all headed back to the tour bus and sat down tired. "Well it's 6:30, practice starts at 7." OG said. "Ok, we should go get ready." Felix said. Then all the boys walked out to their rooms. "So Kae.. What's going on with you and OG?" I asked nudging at her. "Oh nothing, we just started getting closer I guess." She said like if it was nothing. "So, shouldn't you start watching what your eating and start running? Your big competition is on Saturday as soon as we leave from here." She said looking at me concerned. "I know. I know. I've gotta start running. I'll run while the boys practice." I said sighing at the end. "Good. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I've been running but.... I don't think jogging helps. We're doing all relays remember?" She said. "I know. We should ask the boys if there's a track field around here." "We should." That's when the boys walked in. "So you ladies gonna come watch us?" Felix asked. "Actually... We were wondering if there was a track field around here somewhere?" I asked. "Um yea it's about 20 minutes away, why?" He looked over to me. "Because me and Kae need to practice, were in track and we have our competition of the year on Saturday..." You said trailing off. "YOU GUYS RUN?" Felix and OG said in unison. "Not in a bad way, but you guys do track?" Felix corrected himself. "Yea, we've been doing it our whole life." I said with a smile. "Wow, can't get any hotter." OG said looking towards Kae. We all started laughing. "Well, we can drop you guys off on our way to the studio." Omar volunteered. "Ok sounds great! We're just gonna go change real quick." I said. "Can I use your room to change Felix?" I asked. "Only if I can come with..." He said smirking. "Creep." I said, then we all started cracking up. I went over to my bag and took out my track and field Nike leggings, Hot pink Nike tank top, hot pink sports bra and headed toward Felix's room. I had my leggings on and sports bra when the door suddenly opened. "GAhH!" I yelled while covering my tummy with my tank top. "It's ok babe it's just me." Felix said closing the door and locking it. He started walking towards you then wrapped his arms around your waist. You dropped your shirt and wrapped your arms around his neck. You guys started making out then he went down to your neck and you let out a little moan. "Haha, your easy." He said continuing.. "Oh really." You said pushing him off of you. "I didn't mean it like that babe. Don't get mad." He started saying then you pushed him on to the bed and sat on him. "I got a feeling your easier." You said smirking down at him. "Try me." Was all he said. Then you unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing his lips, you slowly moved to his neck then chest, then down his stomach. You stopped and looked up at him and he was covering his mouth trying to hold in his moans. "Cheater!!" you said before getting off of him and falling next to him on the bed of laughter. He rolled over to his side and held you towards his chest. "I love you Ave." he said then gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too Felix." You guys got up and you put on your shirt n shoes then headed towards the front where everyone was waiting. "We heard that Avery!" Omar said, they were all laughing hardcore. "Heard what?" You asked blushing. Then omar mimicked my moan and I couldn't help but start cracking up. Then Oscar pointed at my neck, "So you DID have fun huh?" You looked at him with wide eyes, "no way?!" You ran to the restroom and checked and you had a huge hickey on your neck. "DAMN IT FELIX!" You yelled walking towards him. "Hahahaha, sorry i couldn't help myself." He said laughing his ass off. "Ugh lets go before you guys are late."
***