Part 2

Me and Kae took off our warm ups and walked up to the guy who announced it, he gave us a sticky with our team number on it. They set us up and we got in our places. "Let's go Kae!!" OG yelled. "I love you Avery!" I heard Felix scream, it hurt me a little. "Let's go girls!" I heard Omar say, and then Oscar screamed. "Go and kick ass!" That's when I heard the announcer say "all blocks set..... On your mark........ Get set......" *gun goes off* "when the gun goes off, you ARE the bullet!!" I heard someone scream. Our team was in 4th place, we started off good put not good enough... Then they handed It off to second leg... 3rd place!! Alright let's go.... Kae's next... As soon as the baton hits her hand she comes on full blast... 2nd place!!! "LETS GO KAE!!" I heard the boys scream.. Then it all went slow motion I just see Kae running up to me slowly... Then her arm reach out to me... And BOOM the baton was in my hands! I shot off and went with all I had I was still in 2nd but towards the end I passed the girl and came in first!! I left her way behind and finished strong!! My team mates came up to me and hugged me, we all started screaming and cheering!! "Great job Avery!!" They all cheered. "You see! I told you you'd do great!" Kae practically screamed at me with the biggest smile on her face. "I feel amazing!!" I just smiled like never before!
~announcer~
"LOOKS LIKE OUR 4x1 RELAY TEAM 1ST PLACE WINNERS ARE OUR LADY BOBCATS!" He announced. We all screamed again and jumped up and down. Then we went to claim our medals. We walked back to our camp. The boys were waiting there, "GIRLS!!" Omar yelled and ran towards us. We gave him a huge hug and all of the boys joined in. "Damn Kae, great job! You really kicked ass!" OG said giving her a huge kiss. I just stared and felt hurt at how happy they were. Then Felix grabbed my arm and faced me towards him. "Damn your fast." He said amazed. "Thanks." I just gave him a weak smile and looked down. "Can we talk?... In private? This is really killing me." Felix asked. "Fine." I decided to let him talk, so we walked somewhere no one else was and let him talk.

"I'm sorry."
"I've heard that before."
"And I mean it."
"...."
"Honestly, I regret it all. I wasn't thinking. My brain wasn't in my head."
"Obviously."
"And after last night I realized how much I loved you Avery."~
"And I loved you too Felix! But you betrayed me."
"I know! And I was stupid to! Let me start over and show you that we belong together."
"I'm not sure..."
"Please Avery! I promise I'll make you the happiest girl in the world."
"Alright.."
"THANK YOU!! and I'm so so so sorry, forgive me?"
"I guess.... I might have over reacted."
"No. You didn't.. I don't blame you for reacting like that. I wouldn't want a single dude laying hands on what belongs to me." He winked with a smirk.
I just giggled. "Hey Avery."
"What?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
He then grabbed my face and leaned in to give me the longest most amazing kiss ever.
"I saved that for you. I wouldve of never kissed her or anyone like that." He then continued.
***
We walked back hand in hand. "Guess you did well." Oscar said and we started laughing. "Let's head out to eat?" OG said. "Yea.. After the way these girls ran, I bet their starving!" Felix said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Then me and Kae grabbed our bags and stuff and walked up to the boys. They were waiting for us so we could scoot in first into the limo.