Winners!

"KAELYNN ANDERSON" the lady yelled. Kaelynn was still daydreaming when her name was announced. "DO WE HAVE A KAELYNN ANDERSON?" The lady asked. "KAE??!!" You yelled at her. "What?" She said looking to you. "THEY CALLED YOUR NAME WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" You screamed at her stupidity. "OH SHIT FORREALS?" She said schooled. "LAST CALL FOR KAELYNN ANDERSON." They lady said impatient. "IM RIGHT HERE!" She said jumping up and down running towards the lady to claim her pass.... Wait?? passeS? She had 2 passes!!! I went running up to Kaelynn, "Dude, you got 2 passes!!!!" You said screaming with excitement. "Oh my god, I did!! We're both gonna spent a week with the boys!" She said jumping up and down along with me.

"OKAY LADIES THATS ALL FOR TODAY, THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING. UNTIL NEXT TIME. BYE!" The lady said into the microphone.

•day 1 with the boys•

Okay so it's Saturday, I've been waiting practically a month for this day!! Me and Kaelynn were waiting in our hotel room when we heard a knock. I ran upto the door and flew it open with a huge smile on my face. "Jessss?" I said to a tall muscular man dressed in a black suit. "I'm here to pick up 2 ladies by the names Avery and Kaelynn?" He said checking a paper. "Yes that's me and her." I said pointing behind me where Kaelynn had appeared. "Please follow me out to the lobby to meet up with the boys." He said real serious. "Yes sir!" I said and put my hand up to my forehead like he was a Sargent.