Better

It's been 3 months. I feel so much better! I lost a about 40 pounds while I was sick... But I'm starting to regain my weight. I haven't seen Felix since I got better. Oh, and I'm walking on my own! I told Felix I didn't want him to see me this ugly, for him to wait until I gain all my muscle and fat back. We talk on the phone almost everyday though. Tomorrows the day I see him again. After all these weeks, I feel like I look how I used to. I feel great. I've been running and eating like I used to. Felix said he wanted to take me on a date for when he first saw me so I can't wait till then. I showered, brushed my teeth, put on my acne mask, and went to bed.
***
Tomorrow:
I woke up and felt kind of dizzy. ~come on Avery, snap out of it. Today's your big day.~ I said to myself. I was so excited. I checked my phone.
•••
F: morning babe!😘so excited for today!! I miss your hugs and kisses!😩❤️see you later!😍
A: you too babe!!💘💘
•••
I walked downstairs. It was 1 in the afternoon. Whoops. I poured a bowl of cereal and sat down while I scrolled through Instagram. I saw so many posts about me and Felix before I got sick. It made me even more excited for tonight. It's true what he said. I did miss his hugs and kisses😩. When I set my bowl away it was 2. So I decided to go freshen up a bit. I went upstairs and showered. When I got out I brushed my teeth and decided to do my hair. I curled it and left it at that. I went back downstairs and watched Netflix until it was time. When it was an hour before, I got up and got ready.

I put on my tight white dress, red heels. And did my makeup. I was ready by the hour. I walked downstairs to get into the limo Felix ordered to get me. I slipped in and waited to arrive. When I got there it wasn't so packed. It was a beautiful restaurant. I walked in and the man led me to Felix, who's back was facing me.
"Uhmm." I coughed. He shot up and turned around. "OH MY GOD AVERY YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" He said pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged back with just as much force. "I missed you sooooooo freaking much!!" I said. He agreed then pulled away from the hug and leaned in to kiss me when I stopped him by putting a finger to his lips. "No sir, not yet." I winked and walked around to my seat. "Not fair!! I waited 3 months!" He yelped. "And you'll wait another hour mister! Trust me it's worth the wait." I said taking a sip from my cup.
"So Avery, how you feel?"
"Amazing. I feel new again."
"You look new. It's great seeing you like this babe."
"I feel so full again haha."
"Well trust me, you look amazing."
"Shall we order?"
"We shall."

With that we ordered what we wanted and waited. We chatted about what happened during our months and laughed away. Turns out Oscar and Mia are dating! And Omar's working on it😂 when we got our food we ate.

"Mmm that was so freaking good Felix." I said finishing the last on my plate. "Damn. You really did progress." He said laughing I laughed along. "Wanna head back to my place?" Felix asked with a wink. "Sure." I smirked. With that he payed the waiter, took a hold of my hand, and we left to the limo.