The hospital

Felix's POV
When we rushed inside I ran up to the front desk, "WHAT ROOM IS AVERY IN?" I asked panicking. "What Avery?" She asked looking confused. "Avery Quintanilla." I said. "Their working with her right now. She's in critical condition. You can wait until the doctor says it's fine to go in and see her sir." She said pointing to the waiting area. When I turned I saw her mom, don't ask how I know it's her. I walked up to her, she looked as if she was daydreaming. Her Eyes were red and puffy from the tears. "Mrs. Quintanilla?" I said taking a seat and rubbing her back. She focused and looked at me so helplessly. "Yes?" , "um, hi I'm Felix, I'm a good friend of Averys." I said. "Oh hello." She said giving me a big hug. "They said their trying their best to keep her awake. She might be ready in about an hour." She said with tears starting to stream down her face again. I just hugged her and tried to comfort her. Then Kae came up to us with some snacks. "Here, for the hour were gonna be waiting." She said handing me over some snacks. "Thanks." I Said keeping one arm around Averys mom to comfort her.
***
"Mrs. Quintanilla?" A man in a scrub asked. "Yes!! That's me!!" She said walking up to him. They walked a few feet away and started whispering to each other. He then lead her to a room and they disappeared. "He probably took her to see Avery." Kae told me. "Yea, probably." I said trying to keep cool. A few minutes later Averys mom reappeared and walked up to us. "You guys can go in and see her now. But one at a time." She mentioned. "You can go first, your her bestfriend." I said turning to Kae. She just nodded and headed that way.
•••
Kaelynns POV
I walked in and found Avery in deep sleep, she still looked the same. I sat in the chair next to her and stared at her. "Hey Avery, I know you can't hear me, but I just wanted to say that everything will be just fine and I'll get you out of here as soon as possible. I promise." I kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna go get Felix for you, he came to see you." I said before exiting the room.
•••
Averys POV
Everything was completely dark, but I could hear voices. Very faintly. Wow. "I'm probably in the hospital." I figured. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. It was frustrating me. Then I heard Felix's voice.
•••
Felix's POV
When I walked in she looked so freaking pale, and skinnier than usual. It was scary. "Hey babe." Was all I said before sitting down on the chair next to her and taking a hold of her hand. "I don't know what happened, but if I was their I could've avoided it from happening. I'm sorry I let you down." With a tear escaping my eye. I kissed her hand, "we can't be in here for long, but I'll try to come see you as much as possible. Please stay strong for us, and keep fighting. I love you." I said then gave her pale, cold lips one last kiss before leaving the room.
•••
Averys POV
I'm trying Felix! I wish he could hear me. I was getting mad. I was fighting my hardest. Then I heard the door close. I was by myself. I was trying to open my eyes when suddenly, I see a bright light. It stung a little everything was so blurry, then slowly everything came to focus. It was a huge white room, only a single TV in front of me and a chair besides me. I was in a hospital room, my eyes were open!! They opened!! I felt so fragile. I just clicked the button besides me to warn the doctor to come to my room. As soon as I clicked it, a nurse barged in. "Doctors!! She's awake!!" The nurse yelled outside the room then rushed up to me and checked the bag hanging off a stick besides me with what looked like water.