Part 2

Felix's POV
We got off at a huge warehouse, it looked kinda boring. But when we walked in, it was amazing. There was huge trampolines everywhere! I ran straight to the first guy I saw that worked there. "Do I need to follow any rules in specific?" I said eager to start jumping around. "Just don't break anything, or um... Die?" He said with a chuckle. "Got it!" I ran back to Avery and grabbed her arm, we ran to the first trampoline we saw and started jumping like crazy.
***
Mia's POV
"I'm not sure Oscar.." I said looking around. "It's fine! What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm afraid of heights." I said looking up at him. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes, "it's ok, I'll be holding you the whole time." I finally broke into it. "Fine. Let's go." I said with an eye roll and a chuckle. We ran to the second trampoline because the first one was being used by Felix and Avery. We started jumping like crazy but I never let go of Oscars hand.
***
OG's POV
Me and Kae took the 3rd trampoline and as soon as we got on she made me lay down on the trampoline and she tried jumping around me to see how high she could push me off. We couldn't stop laughing when she landed wrong and fell on me! We continued on and started play fighting, I'd grab her and throw her and she would bounce back up. It was hilarious.
***
Omar's POV
I decided to go to the arcade because I wasn't in the mood for jumping. Then I sat down on a car game and got so into it. I had just finished when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um excuse me... Do you have a quarter I can borrow?" A girl asked. She was gorgeous. She had long, long dark hair, Light brown eyes, and the most beautiful smile. "Uhh uhh nshamadbdm." I literally couldn't talk. "Um, sorry.. What was that?" She asked with a giggle. "Your so beautiful." It just slipped out of my mouth. "Awe, thanks." She said blushing insanley. "Sorry! I didn't mean for that to come out loud." I said blushing as well. "It's fine. Hi, I'm Adriana, Adriana Montemayor." She said shaking my hand. I returned the handshake, "That's quite a unique last name." I replied. "I'm Omar, Omar Rudberg." I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Omar, and yea I'm Hispanic, it's a Spanish last name." She said with a cheeky smile. Wow. She was Hispanic!! "Do you speak Spanish by any chance?" I said hoping it was a yes. "Obviamente." (Obviously) she said giggling. Ahhhh I was in love. "I'm originally from Venezuela, I speak some Spanish I guess." I told her. Then we heard a lady shout from behind. "Adriana! Ya es tiempo de irnos." (It's time for us to leave)I figured it was her mom. "Awe, why do you have to leave? We only just met!" I said with a pouty face. "Ugh, I know. You know what? Here..." She said writing her number down on a paper. She handed it to me with a kiss on the cheek. "Adios Omar! Aye Los vemos!" (Bye Omar, see you soon.) she then walked away with a wave goodbye. I just sat there at what had just happened. I just smiled to my self like a crazy person and opened up the paper, as soon as I did I put the number into my phone. Then quickly texted it to make sure it wasn't fake.

O: Hello?
A: is this Omar?😯
O: yes! Is this Adriana?
A: yup!☺️
O: just making sure!☺️ can we meet up some time.. To get to know each other?
A: of course! I'll see when I can.😊 Goodbye Omar!😙
O: Goodbye!😘
***
Averys POV
We were there the whole afternoon, when we decided to leave it was darkening outside. We drove home and the boys dropped me and Kae off at my house, I let her spend the night. Before we got off I gave Felix a huge kiss on the lips, "Bye Babe!" Felix said. Kae did as well with OG. "Bye Mia! Thanks for coming!" I told her while giving her a hug, Kae also gave her a hug. When we got off we walked up to my room. I showered first, then Kae. We changed into our pajamas and laid down on my bed. "Damn were some lucky girls." I said to Kae. "Oh yea." She said. Then I turned off my lamp and we drifted off to sleep.