High school boys.

Felix was just floating on his back and chillin, so I decided to go sit down on a near by table and text Kae. Then a squad of what looked like boys around my age showed up. There was about 5 of them. I ignored it until I started hearing smirks. I started feeling insecure, I looked up and spotted what looked like the main one checking me out with a smirk while the rest were whispering to each other. Then he started walking towards me and I got nervous.

"Hey there cutie." He said sitting down in a chair near me.

"U-um, h-hi." I stuttered.

"Awe is this cutie nervous?"

"N-no? Pfft." I tried playing it off.

"Doesn't sound like it." He said placing a hand on my thigh.

"Can you not do that please?" I said starting to get a bit bothered.

"Oh c'mon babygirl, I'm single." He tried convincing me.

"But she's not." I heard Felix behind me.

I quickly turned around shocked, and threw his hand off and stood up.

"Ey fuck off man. Who do you think you are?" He stood up pissed.

"Her fucking boyfriend." Felix said leaving my side and walking up to the guys face.

"Back off!" The guy shoved Felix and Felix stumbled backwards into me, he was about to go at him when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Felix, don't. This is stupid!" I tried convincing him.

Then the guys friends came rushing up to us, "what's going on? Is there a problem?" They all chanted.

I started getting worried because it was one against 5, then a taller blonde one spoke up, "I'm sorry, Rylan thinks he can get any girl he wants even though their already TAKEN." He said turning to the player named Rylan. Rylan just rolled his eyes and huffed then walked away.

I was relieved and looked at Felix. "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner babygirl, I trusted you to push him away."

"No it's not your fault, it's mine. I shouldn't of talked to him to begin with. And I was gonna say something." I tip-toed and pecked him lips. "Let's go back to the room, I've had enough swimming." I suggested.

"Okay." We then walked back to the room.
****
I starting cramping. Really. Really bad. I suddenly felt the urge to vomit, so i ran to the restroom and threw up my lunch. Great. Then Felix soon ran in.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"Ye...." *barfs* "no." I stood up and walked over to the sink to freshen up. Then walked back to the bed. Ugh those cramps again. I went to the restroom just to see if I needed to go and bam. I got my period. Great. I really hope I don't start with my mood swings...

"Hey.... Felix?" I said walking towards the bed as he laid down, using his phone.

"Hmm?" He said, eyes still glued to the screen.

"I'm gonna run to the store real quick... Be right back!" I said quickly grabbing my phone and leaving.
~~~
As I was walking across the lobby I spotted the same boys at the pool playing, throwing a football and causing trouble. Guess they spotted me to. They all put their attention to me and started jogging up to me to catch up. I started walking faster.

"HEY CUTIE! SLOW DOWN!" Rylan started running. So did I. I was about to walk out the lobby when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Didn't you hear I have a boyfriend?? Take your friends advice and leave me alone!" I shoved him away.

"Don't talk to me like that." He said pushing me against the wall.

"Don't push me like that." I said shoving him back.

He pressed me against the wall and leaned into my ear. "Listen here babygirl, I'm a tough guy. And I always get what I want. Don't try me. I'll hurt you." He then kissed under my ear and backed away.

I just stood there trembling. What just happened.. "I'm in a rush, I have to go." I said quickly leaving through the doors.
I ran across to the drug store and got some pills for cramps and pads. Then walked back to my room.
***
"Hey babe, I'm back." I said with a sigh. No response. Um ok? "Felix?" Nothing.
I walked towards the bed and he wasn't there, I checked the bathroom, nothing. I decided to ring him.

....... *bzzz* *bzzz*

His phone? He left it here?! What! How am I supposed to reach him! Ugh.
I ran back down to the lobby to ask the clerk if she'd seen Felix leave and she said no, but that she spotted him with a couple guys walking upstairs. Oh god.