The dinner

We walked into the tour bus and it was the most awesome thing ever. The first thing I spotted was their snapbacks and i ran towards them and picked up the "Brooklyn Nets" one, "wow this ones badass!" I said admiring it. "Oh, so your a fan?" Felix asked walking up behind me. "Umm.. Yea.." I said blushing, realizing how stupid I must've looked. "You can keep it if you want." He said with a cheeky smile. "No freaking way! I can't. It's your favorite." I said putting it back down. "No I insist. For memories." He said handing it back to me. "Felix." I said holding the hat to my heart. "What?" He said staring to blush a little. "Your the best person alive!!" I said jumping onto him for a hug. "Ahh thanks. A badass hat, for a badass girl." He said giving me a playful punch in the arm. "So what should we do first for day 1?" OG said winking at me. "Um whatever you guys want." I said blushing cause of OG's wink. "It's up to you guys, we're just the tag alongs." I said giving an awkward smile with my hand rubbing my other arm. "Ah don't say that!!" Omar replied. "Yea you guys deserve it! If it weren't for you guys we wouldn't be here.!" Oscar said reaching over to me for a hug. Then everyone joined in. "Ok, ok guys lets figure something out." Felix said. "I'm soooooo hungry!" Kaelynn said groaning. "KAELYNN!" I said whisper/yelling while smacking Kaelynn on the arm. "Sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud." She said blushing while looking down. "No it's ok, haha were actually starving as well." All boys started saying at the same time. "So resturaunt or what?" Felix said with a big grin. "Um sure!" Me and Kaelynn said smiling towards each other. "Which one though?" Oscar asked. "The most romantic one." OG said while grabbing me from the waist and pulling me near him. I started blushing insanley. I mean it's freaking OGGE!!! I just stood there awkwardly while the boys were discussing what was gonna happen. "So how old are you?" OG asked smirking down at me. "Umm 15, almost 16." I said blushing. "I'm 17, still legal." He said giggling. "Oh my god." I said cracking up quietly. "What's going on here?" Felix said with a bit of attitude. "Oh nothing at all, pfft." I said loosing OG's grip from me and walking towards Kaelynn and the other boys. I turned around sneakily and saw Felix talking to OG quietly and poking at his chest, until OG turned away from him and walked towards us. I quickly turned around and played it off. "Well we've decided on one, let's head out." Omar said cheering.
***
I was sitting in between Felix and OG. Awkward, yea I know. And Kaelynn was the same on the other side with Omar and Oscar. The lady finally came up to us. "How can I help ya'll this evening?" She said with a southern accent. "Um I'll have a Dr. Pepper." Oscar said. "Same." Omar said, joined with Kaelynn and OG. "What about you two?" She said pointing at me and Felix with her pen. "Um I'll take a Pepsi." Felix said then faced me. "What about you love?" He said to me. "Um I'll have a sweet tea, thank you." I said blushing a bit with Felix's words of romance. "Sure thang, be back in a bit." She said then left. We chatted the wholeee time and just laughed and laughed. We had a great time, I've never been happier. "You boys are the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said with a sigh of joy. "Seriously, boys back in Texas aren't anything like this. You guys are freaking hilarious and make my day." I said with my side hurting a bit from all the laughter. "Ah thanks that means so much to us." Oscar said. "Yea, honestly, we're glad you guys won and not some fake fans." Omar said with a huge smile. Then out of nowhere OG gives me a peck on the cheek and Felix reaches around me and pushes him away. "Dude quit your shit." He said in a whisper. "What??" OG said laughing a little and pushed against the wall, while Felix is trying to scratch at him. "FELIX! OG!" Oscar said. "WHAT?" They both said. "Quit it, ya'll look like babies fighting! And poor Avery is stuck in between you guys!" He said giggling while pointing at me. My hair was all over face and I was awkwardly staring back at Oscar. Then I stared cracking up. Felix reached over to me and threw my hair out of my face and fixed it, I just blushed and stared at his concentration, it was so adorable. He then looked into my eyes and we just stayed there for at least 30 seconds when Omar broke the silence. "OK LOVE BIRDS!" "The check it here, pay up." He said throwing money at the check on the table. I was about to put down some money when Felix held my hand back and said, "don't worry about it, I got you." He said while smirking his hot smirk of all time. "You sure? You've done too much already." I said still going at it to put the money down. "NO! I got it!" "Like forreal, trust me." He said then made me put my money back, he threw his and mine in.

***

"Ok so, this is where you guys will be sleeping." OG said pointing at two bunks across the boys. "Thanks." I said with a smile. Kaelynn had already jumped in. "You scared of the dark?" He said smirking at me. "Um no, I think I can handle it." I said giggling. "You sure you don't need a sleeping buddy?" He said winking at me. "I'm positive." I said giggling then gave him a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight OGeeeeee" i said while jumping into my bed. "Goodnight babe." He said while walking towards the restroom to get ready for bed.

***